Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Re: An Uncharted 'Top Trumps' Game SRSLY!

Nov 20, 2012

Naw I'm not being mean fairy I just forget not everyone is a hardcore player like myself , see I'm all in for the colors and custom stuff always was but how the heck can you enjoy that when the game is laggy as hell and have horrible mechanics ? Like blindfire? thats why tech fixs come first .

Message 21 of 34 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

"I also was annoyed at using Wetsuit Elena in Uncharted 2 as there were no water maps, we get water maps but they can't make the skin, thanks ND. "

Uwotm8 lol It's a shooter not some swimming game?

I understand you love this skin, but it tires people that you guys keep whining about it. You've had your answer deal with it. You're acting like a spoiled kid that doesn't get what he wants and keep bragging about it. It's pointless.

Swimming has always been a part of Uncharted, well, maybe not in Uncharted 2, but if they had made more UDF maps for U2 they could have added the swimming feature back then.

Over 90% of these forums is made up of people whining about something, there's more RoF threads than Wetsuit Elena threads, but on the bright side you will not have to worry about me making any more threads or asking questions in the Q&A's, I can see now that this is pointless, they just lie or ignore it. 

And we do not have an answer, they have refused to give an answer on what these "technical difficulties" are.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, when I get an actual answer on why she wasn't included, I'll let it go.  The thing is though, it would be easier for ND to just make the skin rather than answer a million questions about it.  I mean it's a skin, they've made over 100 of them, I'm not requesting a brand new game mode or new maps.

Pepsi
Message 22 of 34 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Yeah I see what you mean about treasure fix but why fix a broken treasure system when we can just make the prizes you get from them for sell? Lol a double win for them
Message 23 of 34 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I think if an HC fanatic like me can stop asking for HC (even if we REALLY want it over that new mode), you guys can stop about wetsuit Elena too. Just saying. I'd like winter Sully though.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 34 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2448 posts

Nov 20, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I think if an HC fanatic like me can stop asking for HC (even if we REALLY want it over that new mode), you guys can stop about wetsuit Elena too. Just saying. I'd like winter Sully though.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you got a pretty decent answer as to why, the mode had a small player pool compared to the other competitive modes so that's why it was replaced with Classic. If they had said they decided to remove Hardcore because of an illogical reason, I'm pretty sure you'd still be annoyed. And since everyone seems annoyed at the amount of talk about Wetsuit Elena, use the search bar, look up "Wetsuit Elena" then look up, "M9 RoF", which has more results?
Pepsi
Message 25 of 34 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I didn't mean hardcore as in the mode I meant a hardcore u3 player.
Message 26 of 34 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012

SjShane wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you got a pretty decent answer as to why, the mode had a small player pool compared to the other competitive modes so that's why it was replaced with Classic. If they had said they decided to remove Hardcore because of an illogical reason, I'm pretty sure you'd still be annoyed. And since everyone seems annoyed at the amount of talk about Wetsuit Elena, use the search bar, look up "Wetsuit Elena" then look up, "M9 RoF", which has more results?

Not a fair comparison. M9 RoF is a gameplay problem, whereas Wetsuit Elena is an aesthetic problem. Removing/nerfing M9 RoF is a pretty big deal to how the game would go compared to adding some skin to a character that has around 3 variants already.

LionelRose wrote:
I didn't mean hardcore as in the mode I meant a hardcore u3 player.

No, not you. My point was unrelated to your definition of HC bro. But you DID play Hardcore, right? That mode is infinitely better than that you-know-what mode.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 27 of 34 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1225 posts

Nov 20, 2012

supergamer-45 wrote:

Golden Abyss got an average score 73-78 from many websites.

It's a better game than Uncharted 3 tho.

Message 28 of 34 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Nov 20, 2012

For an Uncharted Series Veteran, or anyone that does not own a Vita, or has no intention of EVER owning a Vita, this is utterly useless, save for the novelty factor of seeing and analyzing the UC Series in a different way. 

As a player and owner of several Uncharted products, my reaction was...

WHY? 

Would I spend money on this?

NEVER. 

The massive chasm between what UC games provide and what players actually want seems to get wider and wider.  Will TLOU be a straight up arcade-fighting-game, or what?   Smiley Indifferent

Message 29 of 34 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 20, 2012
UGA was cool, but if you didn't like UGA you sure as hell won't like this stupid card game. I mean really. Why a card game? Why not just add multiplayer to UGA or something? Unit 13 has multiplayer, and that game is in the Vita.
Message 30 of 34 (130 Views)
0 Likes