Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: An Uncharted 'Top Trumps' Game SRSLY!

Nov 19, 2012

SjShane wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

How is wetsuit Elena iconic just a stupid skin that only a handfull of people actually care about..

Cool story bro! Play Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. And supergamer-45, I'm pretty sure the PS Heores skins and Skeletons were a million times worse, they made no sounds and didn't relate to Uncharted at all.

I did, great game but I  still fail to see why you're so obsessed with some pixels how old are you 11?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 11 of 34 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

How is wetsuit Elena iconic just a stupid skin that only a handfull of people actually care about..

Cool story bro! Play Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. And supergamer-45, I'm pretty sure the PS Heores skins and Skeletons were a million times worse, they made no sounds and didn't relate to Uncharted at all.

I did, great game but I  still fail to see why you're so obsessed with some pixels how old are you 11?

I think the fact that they're going to buy this crap just for Wetsuit Elena answers that question.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 12 of 34 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2222 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

SjShane wrote:

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

I did, great game but I still fail to see why you're so obsessed with some pixels, how old are you? 11?

Yes I'm 11...  And you are? I'm obsessd with some pixels because it the first outfit worn by my favortie video game charater.  Some may say there's bigger issues, sure, but it's not my fault Naughty Dog has been screwing over gameplay as of recent, let's face the facts, no one has ever been happy with this game and never will be, gameplay will never be fully balanced this late into the game and all we can do is hope for better in Uncharted 4.   All I want is a skin (That don't take long to make) and I can enjoy the game until Uncharted 4 is released. Naughty Dog still hasn't answered WHY this skin isn't in the game, only "technical difficulties" which is not an answer, and a flat out lie.  I would have stopped requesting her if they had given a real reason, but I do not like being lied to...

I'm not saying don't fix blindfire, RoF and Revenge, but there will other problems after them, so Wetsuit Elena is more important to me.   I dobelieve that Co-op fixes and ping-based match making are more important than skins, but they already have a good amount of community support, so there's not much else that can be done on our end.  Co-op would take a little more time to fix than both match making and skins however.

They also made that crappy Djinn skin no one uses, what a waste of time and money when people had been requesting other skins since release.  I also was annoyed at using Wetsuit Elena in Uncharted 2 as there were no water maps, we get water maps but they can't make the skin, thanks ND.

If you don't think this skin (or my attempts to get her back) are important, then IDGAF, but if you feel there's bigger issues then you should try harder to get ND to noticed them, not waste time replying to an issue supposedly only a "handful" of people care about.

TheStuntDouble wrote:
I think the fact that they're going to buy this crap just for Wetsuit Elena answers that question.

To be honest, I probably won't be getting it unless it comes with a package deal with Golden Abyss, not too big on card related video games, if they were actual cards on the other hand...

Pepsi
Message 13 of 34 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10215 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Looks like paid DLC. As hinted, you know. Maybe it is a standalone, but cards you collect on GA is inserted.

Also, they're not actual cards. That part would be implied.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 14 of 34 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I feel your pain SjShane
As I'm also 12
But reality most people don't care about your age
WHAT matters Really is what your are in your heart
Message 15 of 34 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 20, 2012
I knew there were alotta twerps on this forum lol lemme guess, most of the
Message 16 of 34 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Older people are the ones that want the tech fixs and the kids wants skins , colors?
Message 17 of 34 (175 Views)
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Lol it all makes sense to me now

Message 18 of 34 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Nov 20, 2012

"I also was annoyed at using Wetsuit Elena in Uncharted 2 as there were no water maps, we get water maps but they can't make the skin, thanks ND. "

Uwotm8 lol It's a shooter not some swimming game?

I understand you love this skin, but it tires people that you guys keep whining about it. You've had your answer deal with it. You're acting like a spoiled kid that doesn't get what he wants and keep bragging about it. It's pointless.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Message 19 of 34 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 20, 2012
You are being mean to me jk
I want the unfair treasure system to be fixed before anything else ASAP
Message 20 of 34 (169 Views)
0 Likes