Sackboy
571 posts

Re: All hail Cloaked, the new officially greatest booster of the game right now.

Jan 24, 2012

Tell to the whole world -.-

If you start to see Cloaked nerfing threads dont cry, it was your doing

Message 41 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20187 posts

Re: All hail Cloaked, the new officially greatest booster of the game right now.

Jan 24, 2012

I'm only good with the G-MAL if I use Fleet Foot, actually.

Message 42 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Hotshot102 wrote:

Ketsueki_Wolf wrote:

You want everyone to use cloaked now?  You're a real genius.

'splain yourself.

Cloaked is my current most used booster, ever since the KAL nerf (Fleet Foot was good at escaping). It's very useful, as it seems to make it harder for people to see me, so I can get a shot off, and the enemy won't immediatley retaliate. Also, I cannot be as easily assasinated. I also like it, since I always use Elena's G-MAL, and my own laser won't ever be used to call me out. It's also GREAT during exposed, and the sandstorm in Desert Village.

I'm being sarcastic when I call him a genius, Cloaked is a great booster and this kid wants everyone to use it now.  If everyone starts using it, then people are going to cry "NERF" before 5 hours have gone by.

Sully

Message 43 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
571 posts

Jan 24, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

You were being sarcastic? Really? I didn't know. Besides, what is wrong with everyone using it? How would it be overpowered?

@Lusitanium_Soul: Nope, people will be asking Gotcha to be nerfed and Ping made more expensive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The FAL-SS used to dominate Uncharted 3, then it took a 1.03 LiveUpdate TO THE FACE!

Lol maybe Gmal nerf 1st

All im asking now is Stopping power decrese on gmal and the game balance is fixed

I actually love cloaked but i use regeneration most of the times

Message 44 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Jan 24, 2012

You were being sarcastic? Really? I didn't know. Anyways, people want Cloaked nerfed anyways, but it really is not overpowered. How would Cloaked be nerfed, anyways? Explain to me.

@Lusitanium_Soul: Nope, people will be asking Gotcha to be nerfed and Ping made more expensive.

Message 45 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

By far, I have to agree that cloaked is the best booster. If only they kept elimination,,,, anyhow I have to say I use Elena's G-MAL (my favourite gun) with cloaked is basically every match I play.  Sometimes I'll be daring and switch to Sully's Dragon.

Message 46 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5545 posts

Jan 24, 2012

Cloaked is underpowered. The description says Gold makes you completely silent but you still shout awful grunts when climbing and jumping.

Message 47 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jan 24, 2012

calcunnon wrote:

The description says Gold makes you completely silent but you still shout awful grunts when climbing and jumping.

sig

Use one of Zoran's soldiers and you will be fine.

Message 48 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2224 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

I know, well in Uncharted 2 you could always use the skeleton skins (if you've unlocked the blasted things.) Therefore you don't make noises when jumping and climbing. However you can't in UC3 as they make noise. Still a great booster though.

Message 49 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
970 posts

Jan 24, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

You were being sarcastic? Really? I didn't know. Besides, what is wrong with everyone using it? How would it be overpowered?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The FAL-SS used to dominate Uncharted 3, then it took a 1.03 LiveUpdate TO THE FACE!

It may not be overpowered but it won't matter.  People are going to want Cloaked nerfed because everyone is using it.  Look at the G-MAL, people are saying it's too OP now(It's clearly not) since everyone is using it since the FAL got the minor nerf.

Sully

Message 50 of 71 (41 Views)
0 Likes