JD-- wrote:

Huh. *nods approvingly*

He has returned exultant!!!

Message 21 of 59 (416 Views)
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: Ali Makaveli's Co-op Challenges

Feb 24, 2013

I wanna give a few of these things a try. Maybe me and you Ali? Or, are you allowed to complete?

That lovely message you sent me this morning really touched my heart, man. (Not to sound all sappy) I didn't believe you that people actually "missed" me not playing this game or frequenting this forum. So, I checked it and I saw people saying "If only JD stilled played..." and the like. I felt bad that I had, I guess, abandon my friends. So, today I popped in the game and was swarmed with invites and people to play with. It was really fun and the nostalgia swooped over me and I was having F-U-N again.

Thank you, Ali, I'm back. Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 59 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

JD-- wrote:

I wanna give a few of these things a try. Maybe me and you Ali? Or, are you allowed to complete?

That lovely message you sent me this morning really touched my heart, man. (Not to sound all sappy) I didn't believe you that people actually "missed" me not playing this game or frequenting this forum. So, I checked it and I saw people saying "If only JD stilled played..." and the like. I felt bad that I had, I guess, abandon my friends. So, today I popped in the game and was swarmed with invites and people to play with. It was really fun and the nostalgia swooped over me and I was having F-U-N again.

You're very welcome cousin, and it's really great to have you back Smiley Happy

Yes, I will be competeting in my own event and I have also allowed players to switch, reswitch, drop in drop out of this event when ever they want Smiley Happy

How about tomorrow, me and you give one or two of these challenges a shot? You can pick em Smiley Happy

Just PM me which and we hit things off by posting the first few challenges =D

By the way, all others should remember, you can buddy up with any other co-op fan with a cam and post their challenges too.

Me and JD shall lead the way, can't wait!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 59 (409 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Feb 24, 2013

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

You're very welcome cousin, and it's really great to have you back Smiley Happy

Yes, I will be competeting in my own event and I have also allowed players to switch, reswitch, drop in drop out of this event when ever they want Smiley Happy

How about tomorrow, me and you give one or two of these challenges a shot? You can pick em Smiley Happy

Just PM me which and we hit things off by posting the first few challenges =D

By the way, all others should remember, you can buddy up with any other co-op fan with a cam and post their challenges too.

Me and JD shall lead the way, can't wait!! Smiley Very Happy

Couldn't agree more.

And good! Couldn't go into completing challenges without my dear cousin. Smiley Happy

Tomorrow I'll be available after school which is 4:00pm my time. I believe you live in the UK right? It's 9:12pm at the time of posting this reply at your house right? So that's a 5 hour time difference. So, we'd play together about this time tomorrow, yeah? Smiley Very Happy

And sounds good to me, man. I just don't have that recording device, so anyone I'd party up with would have to be the recorder. Smiley Wink

Indeed, we shall! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 59 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Feb 25, 2013

JD-- wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

And good! Couldn't go into completing challenges without my dear cousin. Smiley Happy

Tomorrow I'll be available after school which is 4:00pm my time. I believe you live in the UK right? It's 9:12pm at the time of posting this reply at your house right? So that's a 5 hour time difference. So, we'd play together about this time tomorrow, yeah? Smiley Very Happy

And sounds good to me, man. I just don't have that recording device, so anyone I'd party up with would have to be the recorder. Smiley Wink

Indeed, we shall! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I can be on from 5pm which will be 10pm or 12am your time, and can pla till about 8-9pm which will be 1-2am your time or 3-4pm your time Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 59 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Lmao JD you should've see how many times you were mentioned during Hi-5's Co-Op time trials lmao XD

It's great to have you back JD! Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 26 of 59 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 26, 2013
Smiley Mad

New mobile version sucks, I can't edit my last post :'(

I said lmao twice and it looks dumb Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 27 of 59 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Feb 27, 2013

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Lmao JD you should've see how many times you were mentioned during Hi-5's Co-Op time trials lmao XD

It's great to have you back JD! Smiley Very Happy

What do you mean by mentioned? I get that when people think of me, they immediately associate me with Co-Op.

Message 28 of 59 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Feb 28, 2013
^You can ask Psyschock or Nanashi about 'the Syria Effect' and 'propane tank' lmao XD

We were unlucky on a few of the maps, but we were able to use a few tricks you taught us Smiley Happy

It would've been awesome to have you on the team Smiley Wink

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 29 of 59 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
741 posts

Mar 5, 2013
Ali did you know your co op challenges are on uncharted tv now? You should have seen the look on my face when I accidentally looked at uncharted tv and saw Borneo.
Message 30 of 59 (300 Views)
0 Likes