i see a lot of people doing it.....

how to do it ?

Message 1 of 23 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Airwalk constantly now...

Jan 10, 2013

Just wait and it'll be on Uncharted TV soon!

B2K is hard at work at the next wave of quick tips, starting with the Airwalk before moving onto even better tactics such as faking cinemas! Smiley Happy

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 2 of 23 (558 Views)
Survivor
2203 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Add that to the list of things that need to be fixed.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 3 of 23 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3257 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I did it on AirStrip on Sunday, I was on the roof that u can't climp upon.
Message 4 of 23 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Jan 10, 2013

What's with ND and using death planes to fix things, and then not even putting them in obvious places but putting them in the sky so people jump into them?

Add invisible walls, and death plains behind them, to the boundries of the map and the tops of any structures that are not supposed to be accessible. Instant problem solve. That way anyone who accidentally bumps into an area won't get an unwarranted death, but anyone trying to glitch to a certain area will have to get through this wall, and if they do they will be greeted with death which they rightfully earned by glitching.

Done. No more cheap deaths or glitchers. As an added measure they should also death plane the insides of structures that aren't supposed to be enetered. I'm not sure why this isn't just standard procedure at this point.

Message 5 of 23 (524 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
802 posts

Jan 10, 2013
If you want to learn the Air Walk why don't you ask the glitchers you are talking about?
Message 6 of 23 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Jan 10, 2013
LOL i can do the Airwalk and the Flywalk but only in Custom Game or if someone is glitching in a matchmaking then im gonna glitch to him/her and kill him then kill myself its really funny on what places you can be like on the top of the sniper tower in yemen, i can hang on that place LOLOLOL.

[URL=http://www.speedtest.net][IMG]http://www.speedtest.net/result/2720663337.png[/IMG][/URL]
Message 7 of 23 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 10, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

What's with ND and using death planes to fix things, and then not even putting them in obvious places but putting them in the sky so people jump into them?

Add invisible walls, and death plains behind them, to the boundries of the map and the tops of any structures that are not supposed to be accessible. Instant problem solve. That way anyone who accidentally bumps into an area won't get an unwarranted death, but anyone trying to glitch to a certain area will have to get through this wall, and if they do they will be greeted with death which they rightfully earned by glitching.

Done. No more cheap deaths or glitchers. As an added measure they should also death plane the insides of structures that aren't supposed to be enetered. I'm not sure why this isn't just standard procedure at this point.

They prefer to implement half-assed fixes that punish legit players.

Remember how exactly they had "fixed" the 3 booster trick in UC2 MP?

@OP

UC3PlayerReport is your friend.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 8 of 23 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
381 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

They prefer to implement half-assed fixes that punish legit players.

Remember how exactly they had "fixed" the 3 booster trick in UC2 MP?

@OP

UC3PlayerReport is your friend.

Disabling the ability of changing the boosters at last 3 secs was bs... they could have made it so that a third booster just doesn't have effect...

And yeah, that was easily bypassed by the freeze glitch, which requires 10k messages but still, and it gets even funnier,

with that freeze glitch you were able to freeze everyone on the match, and then get a quick win in plunder..

It still works in Uncharted 3 and I wouldn't be surprised if someone abuses it..

EDIT: only the host can do it, but it's a 50/50 chance with a party of five...

And I know the freeze glitch itself still works in pubs, you don't get kicked if you use it, so there is something else going on which bypasses the kicking system, and I just want you to know, I was one of the players who used the freeze glitch in uncharted 2 for the 3 booster glitch. Getting forced into using evasion was bs, those sa campers with shotties took away too much fun, so evasion made a nice 3rd booster.

I ruined some rampants of gloomcool and saian24 back in the day, they got what they deserved... and they made me dislike wetsuit elena.. which obviously is unacceptable Smiley Happy 

Was gloomcool a shared account too? Kinda no life if it wasn't.. but she was on the top of the killzone 3 leaderboards too for a while.. and guerilla games banned shared accounts, and she wasn't banned... it's a mystery to me.

ANYWAYS, totally derailed here, sorry

Message 9 of 23 (429 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 10, 2013

IzunaShisui wrote:

you were able to freeze everyone on the match, and then get a quick win in plunder..

I think that you can freeze everyone only if you are the host, but in that case, you will be booted from the game quickly (it was 5000ms/5 seconds in UC2 MP).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 10 of 23 (423 Views)
0 Likes