Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Re: Airstrip glitch

Aug 11, 2012
We moved a respawn slot to the downstairs under the arch to prevent getting sniped from the T-Bolt perch. Sounds like the area you're referencing.

Version number has not changed, just reconnect to grab the update. We will have another version update next week with even more fixes.

-EvangM
Message 21 of 32 (383 Views)
PlayStation MVP
18768 posts

Aug 11, 2012

EvangM wrote:
We moved a respawn slot to the downstairs under the arch to prevent getting sniped from the T-Bolt perch. Sounds like the area you're referencing.

Version number has not changed, just reconnect to grab the update. We will have another version update next week with even more fixes.

-EvangM

You're about to get a lot of love if this change works well. Prepare yourself. :smileywink:

Message 22 of 32 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1674 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 11, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Coincidentally, we just dropped the banhammer on several players who were reported to PSN ID: UC3PlayerReport for abusing the Airstrip exploit. We have also patched the exploit on Airstrip, as well as making a minor change to a respawn point on Syria.

Please continue to report cheaters and exploiters to UC3PlayerReport and thanks for all your help in cleaning up our community!

-EvangM

How long are the bans?

Also that glitch technique doesn't only work on Airstrip. It works on most maps. The only reason as to why nobody has reported people doing this glitch on other maps is because Airstrip and London Underground still show up way too frequently in matchmaking.

Message 23 of 32 (332 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7119 posts

Aug 11, 2012

guys whoever is reading this get over to the dlc bundle support thread and support!!! we need ND to hear us and make bundles insteasd of selling the items seperately

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 32 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1567 posts

Aug 11, 2012

I saw someone do this glitch today.. If everyone reports th cinema files ND will probably go and fix it.

Message 25 of 32 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Aug 11, 2012

EvangM wrote:
Coincidentally, we just dropped the banhammer on several players who were reported to PSN ID: UC3PlayerReport for abusing the Airstrip exploit. We have also patched the exploit on Airstrip, as well as making a minor change to a respawn point on Syria.

Please continue to report cheaters and exploiters to UC3PlayerReport and thanks for all your help in cleaning up our community!

-EvangM

Thanks for letting us know. Can't wait for those fixes. :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 32 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4825 posts

Aug 11, 2012

Da_Chimp96 wrote:

I saw someone do this glitch today.. If everyone reports th cinema files ND will probably go and fix it.

No need, reconnect to the multiplayer. It has been fixed.

Message 27 of 32 (312 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Thank you!! For fixing these
Message 28 of 32 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Aug 11, 2012

EvangM, What does the report a player cheating do, during the game? I've reported a few like that before knowing to upload the cinema file(s) over to psn id: UC3PlayerReport

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 29 of 32 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1545 posts

Aug 11, 2012
Just recently I was playing a match and the Marked Man went outside the airstrip and that's when I quit the game because the other team were being p*ssy's. Another match a [MEX] 4th legacy went 21-1 because he was a f*g who couldn't taking us on like a man but we can't all good enough not to cheat.

Fix the problem Naughty Dog, until than I'm quitting all the games in which little girls need to glitch outside the match. No offense to real women.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 30 of 32 (269 Views)
0 Likes