Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: After 10 months

Feb 3, 2013
what's so fun about black ops 2? it bored the hell out of me. to many campers -_-
Message 11 of 32 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2362 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Black ops is a good game. I like it since you get a lot of unlocks and it doesn't get boring. I just got it last week and its a really good game. It's more balanced then u3 when it comes to guns.
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
Message 12 of 32 (265 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Feb 3, 2013

XxBLEExX wrote:

So I haven't played this game in about 10 months. I'm having so much fun playing this game again

OMG.

Message 13 of 32 (260 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 3, 2013

CrazyEmotions wrote:
what's so fun about black ops 2? it bored the hell out of me. to many campers -_-

It's wayy better then Uncharted. And if you're good, there are multiple ways to flesh out campers.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 14 of 32 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

CrazyEmotions wrote:

It's wayy better then Uncharted. And if you're good, there are multiple ways to flesh out campers.

Not on camping, Uncharted is the most camp-proof multiplayer I have seen. Every camp spot has at least 2 ways to get there and usually more. So it's easy to sneak up on corner campers and other noobs.

And I wouldn't call it better as it are 2 completely different games...

Message 15 of 32 (250 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

CrazyEmotions wrote:

Not on camping, Uncharted is the most camp-proof multiplayer I have seen. Every camp spot has at least 2 ways to get there and usually more. So it's easy to sneak up on corner campers and other noobs.

Eh, if you're halfway decent you can camp pretty well. Not half as bad as CoD though. Props to ND for that.

That's true, I retract my statement: I personally enjoy BO2 a lot more then Uncharted 3.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Message 16 of 32 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

CrazyEmotions wrote:

Eh, if you're halfway decent you can camp pretty well. Not half as bad as CoD though. Props to ND for that.

That's true, I retract my statement: I personally enjoy BO2 a lot more then Uncharted 3.

Well of course you can pick a camp spot and kill a few guys before they come to get you. But eventually they always will. Unless you are camping with the whole team of course. I can't think of a decent camp spot you can't access from multiple ways.

Message 17 of 32 (239 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

Crimsonine wrote:

CrazyEmotions wrote:

Well of course you can pick a camp spot and kill a few guys before they come to get you. But eventually they always will. Unless you are camping with the whole team of course. I can't think of a decent camp spot you can't access from multiple ways.

Museum has quite a few. Cheateu does as well. Desert Village is fairly easy also.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Message 18 of 32 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 3, 2013

Crimsonine wrote:

Museum has quite a few. Cheateu does as well. Desert Village is fairly easy also.

Museum: Campers in the tower can be pulled down without him noticing it very easy as it's hard to watch all ladders at the same time while sniping others. The "Scoped in" spot has a box nex to it that can get you up unseen too. I assume those are the spots you mean.

Chateau: I can't think of a decent place to camp except for the big room at the 1st floor of the chateau. But that one has 6 ways to get there. 3 hallways lead there, the ladder cam be climbed to get there, you can climb the wall to get there, and you can climb through the window in the same wall and go climb up the bricks if you know what I mean.

Please describe what places you mean for desert village.

Message 19 of 32 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Feb 3, 2013

1.PNG

This is the spot I was thinking of on Museum. If you're halfway decent it's insanely easy to camp here.

Chateau, by both turrets is what I had in mind.

Desert Village, in the area by both spawns.

I should note, I was thinking of these as being good for camping with a sniper, because that's what I use.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Message 20 of 32 (221 Views)
0 Likes