Nov 02 2012
By: HYPNOSIS Wastelander 626 posts

Adventure Treasures after 1.15

6 replies 338 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

hey all. I was wondering if any of you are having trouble getting any of the Hard/crushing treasures in co-op adventure?

Since update 1.15 I have played probably 25-30+ co-op adventures on hard and on crushing and i have not gotten even 1 hard or crushing treasure.Not even duplicates.Every one that drops is the easy or normal difficulty ones. Before 1.15 i would get the hard/crushing ones pretty regularly(of course they were all duplicates,but they were the hard/crushing ones nonetheless).Now I cant even get any of the hard/crushing difficulty ones to drop at all.

Anyone else running into this issue?

Message 1 of 7 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
19 posts

Re: Adventure Treasures after 1.15

Nov 2, 2012

I got two in borneo, but that's all
I played siria (I need only the warthful deity mask from the Brute) many and many times, like 30 times and I haven't got a single time this treasure
I'm so tired

Message 2 of 7 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2115 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

I'm sort of suffering from this too.

The only adventure treasure i need is the Gold Wrathful Deity Head for Skelzor. The Silver one drops fine, but the Gold one doesn't seem to be. All i get is the Silver Shive Amulet instead.

Message 3 of 7 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

Nov 2, 2012

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

I'm sort of suffering from this too.

The only adventure treasire i need is the Gold Wrathful Deity Head for Skelzor. The Silver one drops fine, but the Gold one doesn't seem to be. All i get is the Silver Shive Amulet instead.

I dont like how basically the only possible solution to get the treasures in adventure is to cheat (treasure farm)

Oops Right? - Tess : The Last of Us
Message 4 of 7 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I have the same problem. I did play a lot co op on crushed and hard. But all I get is the easy treasure, or none treasure at all. I dont have even any skin yet that can be found by these treasures and I did finish around 70 games on hard and crushing.
Message 5 of 7 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Nov 3, 2012

Not sure about the current status of the Treasure drop rate for Hard and Crushing Treasures in Adventure.  Those farming numbers suck, in that you have to play it that much, but it's till nothing compared to how things were before ANY treasure stuff was patched, say 8-9 months ago.  Just be glad you did not have to farm then, when the system was super glitched. 

Persistance pays.  You have to be willing to play the same level like 2-3 times back to back.  If nothing drops, quit on it for the day, and come back to it tomorrow.  It may also pay to play with a variety of people, in the hopes that the rare one drops. 

Happy hunting! 

Message 6 of 7 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
626 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Not sure about the current status of the Treasure drop rate for Hard and Crushing Treasures in Adventure.  Those farming numbers suck, in that you have to play it that much, but it's till nothing compared to how things were before ANY treasure stuff was patched, say 8-9 months ago.  Just be glad you did not have to farm then, when the system was super glitched. 

Persistance pays.  You have to be willing to play the same level like 2-3 times back to back.  If nothing drops, quit on it for the day, and come back to it tomorrow.  It may also pay to play with a vari ety of people, in the hopes that the rare one drops. 

Happy hunting! 

Tried doing what you said.Quit and came back to it and tried with some different people and its the same thing. I really thing maybe Borneo got messed up with the patch. The full silver death set will almost always drop and i am talking like 90% of the time for me. When the full set doesnt drop then nothing or only 1  piece of the silver death set will drop. Never any pieces to the Hard/Crushing set. I have litereally played Borneo to at least past the first 2 treasure dropping bosses 100+ times on hard or crushing and still have not gotten any of the hard/crushing treasures. Something seems definitely wrong with that.

ND Please check into the adventure treasure drops please and make sure they are working right. It doesnt seem right that i have killed treasure dropping bosses at least 300 times on Borneo on hard or crushing and still havent received a treasure for hard or crushing.

Message 7 of 7 (160 Views)
0 Likes