I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Re: Add new guns to the multiplayer...the AK47 and M4 are terrible.

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

hoopblaze wrote:

kingkranz wrote:

Uncharted 3 MP needs more mid range guns IMO.  Add guns like the P90, MP7, PP19, F2000.  The AK47, M4 are just awful in MP.  I still think the damage is set too high.  The characters absorb bullets like sponges...very annoying.  The lack of gun choices and damage really keeps me from playing a lot of U3 MP.  Gun attachments would be another good idea.  I think the players should have the ability to add suppressors and other attachments to the guns. 

If they absorb bullets, you mean too low.  This isn't CoD.

I don't even play COD. COD=garbage.  I play BF3 first of all.  I haven't played U3 MP in a while thinking the patches would fix some of this.

Yes,  I meant the M9, not M4. I played plenty of U3 MP and beta to state my opinion.  My KD is very good on BF3, its not my aim, its U3 sorry.  Again, Uncharted 3's damage is too high.  Other examples of more reasonable damage in MP are: Max Payne 3, Killzone 3, BF3 and MGS4.

Message 11 of 50 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3797 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

Sorry but as a BF3 player and U3 player the last thing U3 needs to be more like BF3.

It should stand as it's own independent game. It has already copied to much already.

Adding more guns will just add imbalances.

We are still getting guns balanced 9 months into the game and if new guns are introduced all hell will break loose.

NO NO NO and NO.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 12 of 50 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1290 posts

Jul 19, 2012
Oh no, looks like somebody wants U2 1.05 all over again.
Message 13 of 50 (296 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Jul 19, 2012
i think the guns just need to be more authentic and of course we could use more guns. hehe.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Message 14 of 50 (288 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3797 posts

Jul 19, 2012

kingkranz wrote:

hoopblaze wrote:

kingkranz wrote:

Uncharted 3 MP needs more mid range guns IMO.  Add guns like the P90, MP7, PP19, F2000.  The AK47, M4 are just awful in MP.  I still think the damage is set too high.  The characters absorb bullets like sponges...very annoying.  The lack of gun choices and damage really keeps me from playing a lot of U3 MP.  Gun attachments would be another good idea.  I think the players should have the ability to add suppressors and other attachments to the guns. 

If they absorb bullets, you mean too low.  This isn't CoD.

I don't even play COD. COD=garbage.  I play BF3 first of all.  I haven't played U3 MP in a while thinking the patches would fix some of this.

Yes,  I meant the M9, not M4. I played plenty of U3 MP and beta to state my opinion.  My KD is very good on BF3, its not my aim, its U3 sorry.  Again, Uncharted 3's damage is too high.  Other examples of more reasonable damage in MP are: Max Payne 3, Killzone 3, BF3 and MGS4.

High damage is what makes the Uncharted series stand alone.

ND pretty much said screw what every one else is doing with health we will do it our way.

If I want to play a low health game I can easily find one, but when you want to play some thing with high health what choices do you have?

Uncharted fits this niche. Plus there are many things in U3 that kill to fast already in my opinion.

I want to be the reason you're looking down at your phone laughing as you walk into a pole.
Message 15 of 50 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Re: Add new guns to the multilayer..The AK47 and M4 are terrible.

Jul 19, 2012

God no! I like battlefield and killzone but there health is terrible you literally die within a half second its ridiculous and rewards noobs.

Message 16 of 50 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Re: Add new guns to the multiplayer...the AK47 and M9 are terrible.

Jul 19, 2012

I do think that they should definitely add more guns but don't touch the health low health takes away the competitive side of the game. It also adds lag and helps noobs... You don't believe me play uncharted 2 or spec ops the line.

Message 17 of 50 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Re: Add new guns to the multiplayer...the AK47 and M9 are terrible.

Jul 19, 2012
His next request will be to add crouching.

Remember? Smiley Tongue
Message 18 of 50 (280 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3797 posts

Jul 19, 2012

Turtle-Shield wrote:

God no! I like battlefield and killzone but there health is terrible you literally die within a half second its ridiculous and rewards noobs.

I wouldn't go that far. To be good at BF you need to play strategically. Not running around the map blind firing melee'ing people.

In that half second having quick reflexes can save you life or end it. U3 rewards noobs in certain aspects just like other games do.

Yeah I see players running around the map in BF3 killing say 40 people but also resulting in 45 deaths and low over all score for not playing with their team.

Playing smart in a game is not noobish. It's a tactical game.

Do we forget the things that reward "noobs" in U3 as well?

Message 19 of 50 (272 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 19, 2012

BF3 and Killzone 3 are more realistic games. A person would drop after one or two shots. U3 is different type of game though. I never drop that fast in BF3...I work as a squad and get health packs.

Message 20 of 50 (271 Views)