Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 30 2012
By: StrikeFred0m89 First Son 4 posts

Account infinity loading and Profile Stats lost, ND please figure out this issue!! >.<

2 replies 24 views Edited Jan 30, 2012

*Update: This been week after I posted my issue here may as well emailed ND for solution, but yet there is zero respond from anyone, please ND help to figure out what happened in this issue please!!!*

Greeting Naughtydog Team, I have encountered account connecting and loading issue for few weeks ago for the game: Uncharted 3 Drake Deception (multiplayer (MP) mode)  and would like to ask Naughtydog Team regarding this issue, my PSN account and region are as below:

PSN Email: drkdd_wisdom_choong@hotmail.com

PSN Nick: StrikeFred0m89

PSN Region: Asia -  Malaysia

With a random occurance, my UC3 MP was no longer able to access, and was encountered following symptoms:

i.) Connected to PSN account listed above, opened UC3 MP

ii.) Opened Multiplayer --> Play Online

iii.) Displayed "Connecting" --> "Syncing Level Data" --> "Connecting"

iv.) Stucked at "Connecting" screen (have tried to wait for 2 hours, still stucked), with music still on, no game patch version at top right corner, PS button is functioning (I was able to quit the game using PS button, however it will constantly lead to 3 beep from PS3 and cause PS3 to restart)

With the main account unable to login, I have tried with other account in the same PS3:

v.) Checked my game statistic  at http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/uncharted3/ but all are unavailable

vi.) Opened other sub-account in same PS3 and same internet connection and login into UC3 MP, have tried with another MY account and US account and both success in entering MP game match

vii.) Added my main account (StrikeFred0m89) with my sub-account (StrikyChoong) in order to perform  statistic  checking

viii.) My main account statistic displayed level 31, 2nd legacy in community leaderboard

ix.) My main account statistic  under "Friend --> Statistic" faced infinity loading when accessed by other (tried with my sub-account and two of my friends already helped verified it)

In order to resolve this issue, I have already tried:

i.) Restarted PS3 and reset internet - FAILED

ii.) Deleted game data and installation data and reinstalled them (with and without reinstalling of the Online Pass and other Kickback add-on) - FAILED

iii.) Restored PS3 with previous image file - FAILED

iv.) Posted at UC3 technical forum - NO REPLY

I put many effort into UC3 MP for all the level, experience and money farming, treasure hunting, and mission completing and are already at 2nd legacy with star (passed all CO-OP crushing mission), and now this issue prohibited me to continue access to MP and yet I found all my game data are wiped (only for my main account)

With no known solution for this issue, I therefore filed a question here and hopefully  Naughtydog Team can help clarify what is the actual reason in blocking my access to MP, and wish to request ND to do some checking on my PSN profile for UC3 MP, since all the encounter showed that the problem is mainly due to my main PSN account, drkdd_wisdom_choong@hotmail.com.

I will like to know what actually is happened behind all this (such as server failure? data wiped? or even account suspended / banned?), and hopefully can get this issue fixed to restore my account.

Thank you for reading and replying,.

Best Regards,

Striky Choong

Message 2 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Account unable to access MP and data wiped?

Jan 20, 2012

bring up my topic. I have tried with other sub-account access to UC3 MP in order to check my main account stats, and also asked few of my friends to check on my stats as well.

My main account stats (StrikeFred0m89) showed level 31 (2nd Legacy) in both my sub-account and friends leaderboard under "community", however when I clicked to check the statistics under "Friends" tab, all the data are infinitely loading and can't be displayed.

It seems like my StrikeFred0m89 profile was corrupted or something else similar happened to my account, ND technical team please, and please try to look into this issue as I don't want my hardly earned archivement in this main account wiped out. Thank a lot

Message 1 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Account infinity loading and Profile Stats lost, ND please figure out this issue!! >.<

Jan 30, 2012

This been week after I posted my issue here may as well emailed ND for solution, but yet there is zero respond from anyone, please ND help to figure out what happened in this issue please!!!

Message 3 of 3 (24 Views)
0 Likes