Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Re: About kicking/forgiving teamkillers.

Feb 13, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

6) Gimme a booster to kick everyone at will (even enemies ololo)

You can kick certain players if you are the host. Don't ask me how though, lol.

Kicking would be a great addition for the game. You could vote who to kick just like in Red Dead Redemption and many other games. When 7 or 8 players want to kick 1 person he will get kicked.

Yes indeed, imagine someone lagging like a pig and everyone suffers from this. Inb4 vote kick bye bye I would love it it's been implemented in many games and works just fine.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 16 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Joe-Itz070 wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Kicking would be a great addition for the game. You could vote who to kick just like in Red Dead Redemption and many other games. When 7 or 8 players want to kick 1 person he will get kicked.

Yes indeed, imagine someone lagging like a pig and everyone suffers from this. Inb4 vote kick bye bye I would love it it's been implemented in many games and works just fine.

Laggers yes, along with tryhard team killers and glitching kill stealers.

Message 12 of 16 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Trust me, it would be abused like there's no tomorrow...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 13 of 16 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 13, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Trust me, it would be abused like there's no tomorrow...

I don't see how though. With 8 players needed to vote yes even parties of 5 can't kick anyone they wish.

Message 14 of 16 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Sometimes parties of friends can meet each other (i.e. Po5 vs Po3). As much as I'd love to kick laggers and wall hackers, people would kick players that they hate for whatever reason (i.e. FAB, lol).

Remember that the in-game reporting system is being ignored by ND since day 1. Why? Because (butt.hurt) players abuse it to report better players that have done nothing wrong cheat-wise (no wall hacking, no boosting etc.).

That's why we have UC3PlayerReport, because they need some kind of definite proof to ban someone (although that can be abused as well with fake LAN cinema files, but that's another subject, lol).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 15 of 16 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 13, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Sometimes parties of friends can meet each other (i.e. Po5 vs Po3). As much as I'd love to kick laggers and wall hackers, people would kick players that they hate for whatever reason (i.e. FAB, lol).

Remember that the in-game reporting system is being ignored by ND since day 1. Why? Because (butt.hurt) players abuse it to report better players that have done nothing wrong cheat-wise (no wall hacking, no boosting etc.).

That's why we have UC3PlayerReport, because they need some kind of definite proof to ban someone (although that can be abused as well with fake LAN cinema files, but that's another subject, lol).

That's true. But how often will parties meet eachother? And yes infamous players would get kicked often I guess.

Message 16 of 16 (174 Views)
0 Likes