Reply
Nov 24 2012
By: Matthijs_17 Fender Bender 2856 posts
Offline

ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

[ Edited ]
23 replies 240 views Edited Nov 25, 2012

READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU POST, BECAUSE THIS THREAD WILL BECOME A MESS! (and yes I typed that in caps lock not because I'm yelling, but because it's important...)

 

It's of course difficult for Naughty Dog to know what the community actually wants when their is an incredible amount of threads all over the forums, not to mention all the alt accounts asking for things we don't want (like: buffing quickboom), or people that spam threads (like: qlntvsinrxomdp) or post useless things (like: this game is trash, I'm leaving). So it's hard to organize what is a priority and what is not, so I came up with a plan, I have no idea if it is going to work, but I thought: let's give it a try! :smileyhappy:

 

Here's how it's going to work:

- You all post 1 problem (with solution(s) or not), then I post it here in the OP with a description of the problem, the user that posted it, the page in this thread you can find it and the amount of kudoes it has. Then Naughty Dog just has to enter this thread and can see what we actually want. Easy!

 

Rules:

- We're talking fixes and changes here, so no requests for wetsuit elena, please...

- Only 1 problem for 1 person, so if you have multiple problems, just post them in multiple posts, or else it's not clear for what reason your post was kudoed

- If I missed a problem for whatever reason, just send me a message with the problem and page number. Don't do this immediately though, just wait a while first :smileytongue:

 

Ok, that's it for now, start posting problems and kudo what according to you needs to be fixed! :smileywink:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

1) TheStuntDouble:

Might wanna add JD and Ali's threads, just in case they go with fixing co-op. 

EDIT:

The Co-op Threads

 

Description: fix all the things in coop described in JD and Ali's thread, link in TheStuntDouble's post

Page: 1

Kudoes: 4

 

2) TheStuntDouble:

I'd like a working rewind function for the cinema. One with lets you go backwards, rather than black screen then show up at the time it rewinded to.

 

Description: not necessary, post says it all

Page: 1

Kudoes: 1

 

3) ...

Message 1 of 24 (240 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10173 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2012

Might wanna add JD and Ali's threads, just in case they go with fixing co-op. 

EDIT:

The Co-op Threads

 

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 2 of 24 (237 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3542 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

I disagree that the AK and FAL need a buff. 

 

If you were to buff the AK at all, maybe just touch up the reload speed or boost the clip size or max ammo. If anything.

 

Do you feel me?

Message 3 of 24 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I disagree that the AK and FAL need a buff. 

 

If you were to buff the AK at all, maybe just touch up the reload speed or boost the clip size or max ammo. If anything.

 


then don't post that or don't kudo it when someone posts it

Message 4 of 24 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Might wanna add JD and Ali's threads, just in case they go with fixing co-op. Also, the thread on stat hats that are broken, and the threads on the cinema lacking some functions (I'll go looking for them).

 

EDIT:

The Co-op Threads

 


Can you post that in 1 post please, because now you have multiple subjects in one post, then people don't exactly know what to kudo, so can you post again with only coop fixes?

Message 5 of 24 (220 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10173 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

I'd like a working rewind function for the cinema. One with lets you go backwards, rather than black screen then show up at the time it rewinded to.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 6 of 24 (217 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3542 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I disagree that the AK and FAL need a buff. 

 

If you were to buff the AK at all, maybe just touch up the reload speed or boost the clip size or max ammo. If anything.

 


then don't post that or don't kudo it when someone posts it


 

I didn't kudo your post, and if I've kudoed any post about buffing the AK, it was either when it had awful accuracy, or because their argument was good.

 

And why shouldn't I post that?

Do you feel me?

Message 7 of 24 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
620 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

I agree with all of this but weapon balance. I rarely use M9

Message 8 of 24 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/20/2010
Offline
2856 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I disagree that the AK and FAL need a buff. 

 

If you were to buff the AK at all, maybe just touch up the reload speed or boost the clip size or max ammo. If anything.

 


then don't post that or don't kudo it when someone posts it


 

I didn't kudo your post, and if I've kudoed any post about buffing the AK, it was either when it had awful accuracy, or because their argument was good.

 

And why shouldn't I post that?


Did you read the OP? it's not about my or your opinion on the fixes, the goal of this thread is this:
- you post a problem

- I add problem to the OP

- if people agree with your problem, they kudo you, I add kudoes to the OP

- Naughty Dog sees which problem has most kudoes, so they know what we want most

- simple, right? :smileyhappy:

Message 9 of 24 (170 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/01/2010
Offline
3542 posts
 

Re: ALL FIXES in 1 place! Community input appreciated!

Nov 24, 2012

Matthijs_17 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

duke_of_platypus wrote:

I disagree that the AK and FAL need a buff. 

 

If you were to buff the AK at all, maybe just touch up the reload speed or boost the clip size or max ammo. If anything.

 


then don't post that or don't kudo it when someone posts it


 

I didn't kudo your post, and if I've kudoed any post about buffing the AK, it was either when it had awful accuracy, or because their argument was good.

 

And why shouldn't I post that?


Did you read the OP? it's not about my or your opinion on the fixes, the goal of this thread is this:
- you post a problem

- I add problem to the OP

- if people agree with your problem, they kudo you, I add kudoes to the OP

- Naughty Dog sees which problem has most kudoes, so they know what we want most

- simple, right? :smileyhappy:


No, I skim read.
Anyway, I get it now.

 

 

Do you feel me?

Message 10 of 24 (163 Views)
Reply
0 Likes