Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Re: A Year With U3...

Oct 6, 2012

AceSlayer21 wrote:

LOL what. You really thought the Subway better was the best part and most balanced.............

Right now the game is most balanced it has ever been. Now if only i can stop getting matched up with people on the other side of the planet..........

Your maybe right about it being better balanced right now, But I'll put it this way back during the beta I was more of a noob then, I guess I should of said I had the most fun during the Subway Beta(I refused to use the KAL and still do) . I didn't notice most of the BS back then as I do today. Most of that is my own fault because I let my competative nature get ahold me in this game. so in short

"I played long enough to see myself become a TryHard" (facepalm to self)

Message 21 of 24 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Banting-Best wrote:

Ok it's Just Dance 4....shut up.  I'll have to tell the Hubby "I'm heading out for some drywall tape."  We're finishing our basement.  Excellent.

I think I would something a little more expensive then Drywall Tape, Me personally I went with 8 cans of expanding foam that I didn't use. That stuffs like $7bucks a can... just a tipSmiley Wink

Yeah on the Just Dance 4, I can use that to get me another game, you know a little trade with the wifey and daughter. I'll let you you get Just Dance 4 if I can get _________. That always works wonders.Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 24 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Oct 6, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

lol who is that that didnt even know of Subway October Multiplayer what a disgrace to the Uncharted Community go to sleep kid

A beta is not a real game and I never said I didn't know about it -_-

Message 23 of 24 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Banting-Best wrote:

First, I love this post, second I love how you had to sneak UC3 into your house.  There's a game coming out soon that I want...Ok it's Just Dance 4....shut up.  I'll have to tell the Hubby "I'm heading out for some drywall tape."  We're finishing our basement.  Excellent.

A year of UC 3.  First, remember how only the states could get the Beta, and kind folks on here arranged a thing where people in Canada and everywhere else could get the codes?  The tactic shall not be named, but it was awesome.  Many actually bought Subway stuff and just gave the code to psn friends.  You're awesome SLEAZE, I need the star man, call me maybe.

I've loved this year of UC 3, can't go into detail right now, but it's still fun, and I'm looking forward to another 12 months.  Woman Wink

Banting, thanks.  And YOU KNOW I'll help with the Star, anytime.  I've gotta do a better job of being on later at night around the weekends so we can hook up...but we should make a goal of getting the Star done before the 1 year anniversary of the retail release for UC3...in just a few short weeks. 

PM me or MESG me via the PSN XMB.  We should try to coordiate some days/times to do it.  I would quit out of a public match to help, so don't be shy if I am in a party or playing solo.  I would explain that I had an obligaion to help someone, and might be able to bring someone else along to help us as well. 

Oh and for me, I don't really consider the Subway Beta the 1 year anniversary.  For me the 1 year started on retail release day, November 1st, 2011, here in the States.  A few weeks still to go to get to that point.

And hey, you know back when the Subway beta was only for U.S. players?...that was really the last time I felt that same sense of community that we had back at ND.com and under the ND fourms.  I thought it was so cool that players were being unselfish and were helping others.  I participated in that and did my best to get codes to my friends on my list, and for some absolute stranges that I did not know from a hole in the ground.  It was an exciting feeling...when the Subway beta dropped (and before I had realized that there was something HORRIBLY wrong with the game changes since the Summer/June/July Beta). 

Despite all of my own, personal complaining and displeasure at some of NDI's choices, the game was/is still fun to play with friends, and occasionally Hans Solo.  The problem is just that the playing field is so uneven.   It just too bad it was so underdeveloped and overstuffed with gimmicky junk.  He're hoping that CLASSIC mode makes me say..."CRAP!  Why wasn't this in the game in the first place?  THAT'S what I'm talkin' 'bout!!!"   It might prove alot of people right (in that this should have been in the game, not "HARDCORE"), or it just might be "too little, too late."  We shall see. 

Let's hope NDI does a much better job of going back to the basics in their development (cut out all the gimmicky crap, you folks are too smart, cool, and awesome for that).  Get back to how you were prior to and during UC2's run.  Don't let Sony's extra corporate BS drag you down.

One time NDI.  One time we get it straight on TLOU.  (good luck, you're gonna need it given the track record on UC3). 

Message 24 of 24 (115 Views)