- Subway Beta: KAL
- Release Day: Moar KAL then FAL
- Campaign: U2 > U3
- Frustation: KAL, FAL, QB, Bargain.
- FHC: U2 maps... should be in the game since day one and ND should have brought new maps to the game, not only U3DD map pack...
- Quitting: Statistics in this game will never, ever be accurate in this game.
- Matchmaking: Retarded. Team. Mates.
8. Co-op Adventure: The Fort counts as a map pack.
LOL what. You really thought the Subway better was the best part and most balanced.............
Right now the game is most balanced it has ever been. Now if only i can stop getting matched up with people on the other side of the planet..........
First, I love this post, second I love how you had to sneak UC3 into your house. There's a game coming out soon that I want...Ok it's Just Dance 4....shut up. I'll have to tell the Hubby "I'm heading out for some drywall tape." We're finishing our basement. Excellent.
A year of UC 3. First, remember how only the states could get the Beta, and kind folks on here arranged a thing where people in Canada and everywhere else could get the codes? The tactic shall not be named, but it was awesome. Many actually bought Subway stuff and just gave the code to psn friends. You're awesome SLEAZE, I need the star man, call me maybe.
I've loved this year of UC 3, can't go into detail right now, but it's still fun, and I'm looking forward to another 12 months.