Treasure Hunter
6975 posts

Re: A WARNING TO ALL! [Please Read]

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

you must not remember that video naughty dog had on uncharted tv with them riding scooters and giving awkward hi-fives

no disrespect to them but that was funny

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 11 of 31 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 15, 2012
@rentabls The point of missions is to copy Black Ops contracts. They're gambles for more cash, and they're fine that way. The tournament system on the other hand...

Message 12 of 31 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Message 13 of 31 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 15, 2012

JD-- wrote:

Uhm, what are missions? Smiley Indifferent

lol Smiley Tongue

Paid challenges that expire after a period of time if you do not complete them Smiley Happy

And if you do complete them you get a cash reward Smiley Very Happy

But they are broken right now, so they instantly expire and you lose whatever cash you put into them.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 14 of 31 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1471 posts

Nov 15, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

lol Smiley Tongue

Paid challenges that expire after a period of time if you do not complete them Smiley Happy

But they are broken right now, so they instantly expire and you lose whatever cash you put into them.

They worked before the Lab update because you where suggesting buying the "fisticuffs" mission for our melee only party. Smiley LOL

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 15 of 31 (187 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

lol Smiley Tongue

They worked before the Lab update because you where suggesting buying the "fisticuffs" mission for our melee only party. Smiley LOL

Ya it was working yesterday during our Melee only matches Smiley Happy
But our melee matches were after the new lab..

But for some reason it became messed up today. I wonder if it is because of the matchmaking adjustment that they pushed out.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 16 of 31 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1471 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

lol Smiley Tongue

But for some reason it became messed up today. I wonder if it is because of the matchmaking adjustment that they pushed out.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I signed out once for the update. That idea came up while on the new Lab on desert village, now I remember. It has to do with the matchmaking adjustment then like you suggested.

Message 17 of 31 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

lol Smiley Tongue

Oh yeah, I forgot that I signed out once for the update. That idea came up while on the new Lab on desert village, now I remember. It has to do with the matchmaking adjustment then like you suggested.

It all started when I went on my Peace mission because of how much I hate using Tbolt Smiley Tongue

I loved how TriviaMan kept raging, I have the videos but its jumpy and has lines going through it because It was trying to record 60 FPS Smiley Tongue

Eric Hasn't come online yet, I hope he notices this soon. I want to start completing all my missions Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 18 of 31 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1471 posts

Nov 15, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:

JD-- wrote:

lol Smiley Tongue

It all started when I went on my Peace mission because of how much I hate using Tbolt Smiley Tongue

I loved how TriviaMan kept raging, I have the videos but its jumpy and has lines going through it because It was trying to record 60 FPS Smiley Tongue

Eric Hasn't come online yet, I hope he notices this soon. I want to start completing all my missions Smiley Happy

Oh yes, I need to see that again, it was hilarious! Smiley Very Happy I should have recorded it too. Pretty sad that we still won most of the time. Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 31 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1018 posts

Nov 15, 2012
I farmed power weapons for the booster "Power Hunter"
Message 20 of 31 (166 Views)
0 Likes