Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads!!! :)

Nov 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

JD-- wrote:

renatabls wrote:

JD-- wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Friends list is full JD. Man you popular, having no more space and stuff.

It gets really difficult, man, to delete people... I've met such nice people over the years. I have to sit there for 15 minutes and decide who to delete each time someone wants to add me.

 

Send me a message on your ALT and I'll send you a Friend Request when I can, okay?


I'm one of those nice people. <3


Indeed you are. Smiley Happy


yay Smiley Very Happy


Although we haven't played together in while, I still keep you on my friends list because of those awesome games we had when we first met. Smiley Wink

Message 101 of 106 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11270 posts
 

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads!!! :)

Nov 25, 2012

JD-- wrote:
when we first met. Smiley Wink

Oh yes, when i was a boy... huh? Smiley Very Happy

Message 102 of 106 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads!!! :)

Nov 25, 2012

renatabls wrote:

JD-- wrote:
when we first met. Smiley Wink

Oh yes, when i was a boy... huh? Smiley Very Happy


Errhm... yes, THAT time. Smiley Wink

Message 103 of 106 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 02/22/2012
Offline
793 posts
 

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads!!! :)

Nov 25, 2012

JD-- wrote:

renatabls wrote:

JD-- wrote:

renatabls wrote:

JD-- wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:
Friends list is full JD. Man you popular, having no more space and stuff.

It gets really difficult, man, to delete people... I've met such nice people over the years. I have to sit there for 15 minutes and decide who to delete each time someone wants to add me.

 

Send me a message on your ALT and I'll send you a Friend Request when I can, okay?


I'm one of those nice people. <3


Indeed you are. Smiley Happy


yay Smiley Very Happy


Although we haven't played together in while, I still keep you on my friends list because of those awesome games we had when we first met. Smiley Wink


tables is one of those people you gotta keep in your friends list! Smiley Happy

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 104 of 106 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4568 posts
 

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads!!! :)

Nov 25, 2012
JD, I didn't get to ask earlier, how was my mic quality?

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 105 of 106 (90 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/26/2010
Offline
2290 posts
 

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads!!! :)

Nov 25, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
JD, I didn't get to ask earlier, how was my mic quality?

Just fine, although, I don't think you can hear me very well.

Message 106 of 106 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes