Highlighted
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: A HUGE Collection of Co-Op threads :)

Oct 6, 2012
Message 31 of 106 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Oct 6, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

JD-- wrote:

Well, that's hard to say - I got in between $40,000 - $85,000 every match I played. So, I'll say about $50,000 a match, and the max rank is 12,500,000 XP - 

sooooo,

it would take 125 completions if you averaged out at 50k a match.

?

Lol Smiley Tongue

LOL!!! "I ain't got no time for dat!" Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 106 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Oct 6, 2012
I have a feeling that ND may consider taking all of co-op ideas and implement these in The Last of Us, their brand new IP game, instead of Uncharted, the expired half-baked game that had been out for almost a year. I personally want this because I'm already satisfied with U3 co-op. I can see TLoU as a co-op survival game, so it should have an awesome and epic co-op "campaign" with all effort and time ND put.

If your co-op ideas become reality in TLoU, would that satisfy all of you, the co-op addicts? Would you "forgive" ND?

I wonder... Have some U3 devs transferred to TLoU team for support and resources? I dunno.
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 33 of 106 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Oct 6, 2012

FredFai wrote:
I have a feeling that ND may consider taking all of co-op ideas and implement these in The Last of Us, their brand new IP game, instead of Uncharted, the expired half-baked game that had been out for almost a year. I personally want this because I'm already satisfied with U3 co-op. I can see TLoU as a co-op survival game, so it should have an awesome and epic co-op "campaign" with all effort and time ND put.

If your co-op ideas become reality in TLoU, would that satisfy all of you, the co-op addicts? Would you "forgive" ND?

I wonder... Have some U3 devs transferred to TLoU team for support and resources? I dunno.
yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 34 of 106 (273 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 6, 2012

FredFai wrote:

Message 35 of 106 (269 Views)
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Oct 6, 2012

FredFai wrote:

I wouldn't forgive ND, but I would be somewhat pleased that some of the ideas on the forums were put to use in-game. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 36 of 106 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Toxic, why is your username in blue?
Message 37 of 106 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Oct 6, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

He got that rank because he's the winner of Caption-it! contest. 

So you wouldn't be satisfied at all? Well, everything you and JD came up with should have been in the game launch. At time like this, I don't know how co-op ideas will benefit ND in term of money. I guess we have to hope for some co-op surprises in 1.15 patch. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 38 of 106 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 6, 2012

FredFai wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

He got that rank because he's the winner of Caption-it! contest. 

So you wouldn't be satisfied at all? Well, everything you and JD came up with should have been in the game launch. At time like this, I don't know how co-op ideas will benefit ND in term of money. I guess we have to hope for some co-op surprises in 1.15 patch. 

To be honest, I'm not even sure if i'll defo get the game. I bought U2 and 3 on launch date and bought both collectors edition because I had faith in em. they certainly did not disapoint in U2 that's for sure, but really messed things up with U3.

I will wait and get feedback from trusted PSN friends first (mainly co-op friends) then decide on buying the game. If they did add what we co-op fans have suggested then yes I'd buy it, but would I be satisfied? Honetly speaking I will but it will be bitter sweet if anything.

Message 39 of 106 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4363 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Must be one of the greatest disappointments you ever have... Smiley Sad
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 40 of 106 (249 Views)
0 Likes