Last Guardian
11295 posts

Re: +8 X-Ray Vision Meters hats: basically Ping, but the enemy names don't blink.

Sep 12, 2012

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:
He's lying. Smiley Wink

I am not lying. Smiley Wink

Hey! Lying will get you banned! Smiley Tongue

Message 51 of 67 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Re: +8 X-Ray Vision Meters hats: basically Ping, but the enemy names don't blink.

Sep 12, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:
He's lying. Smiley Wink

I am not lying. Smiley Wink

Hey! Lying will get you banned! Smiley Tongue

Good thing he's not. The hat's doggy poopy Smiley Very Happy

Message 52 of 67 (328 Views)
Sackboy
554 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I have totally ignored these stupid hats....I really have no idea how to even use them and don't care.  It feels like we have boosters on top of boosters in this game....Hats, regular boosters, paid boosters, etc, etc....

I don't like that they keep adding all this stuff to boost performance...All it really does is boost frustration.

I swear sometimes it feels like people are using 8 boosters simultaneously.....And they activate a QB or RPG kickback every time you run into them.....Or they disappear with a freaking smoke bomb....

In U2, you could easily tell what boosters somebody was using when they killed you....and you would adjust your style of play during the game as a result.   

In U3, I don't even pay attention to what people are using.....There are normally so many symbols, I have no idea....And I've played the game a lot.....Anybody new coming to the game must really be scratching their heads....

I don't know.....I'm just playing a lot more coop than competitive these days....Seems to be less frustrating...

Message 53 of 67 (286 Views)
Naughty Paw
10745 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Well I use one of the Xray hats and I can confirms that the enemy names do blink.... So why was this thread resurrected?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 54 of 67 (283 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1080 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Tss, these kids today...would you like some French cries to go with your whaaaaaaaaamburgers?
A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 55 of 67 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
17038 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Constructive.
[ 39 ]
Message 56 of 67 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3077 posts

Jan 4, 2013

NDI makes curious choices about things, don't they?

Out of curiosity, do alot of people use this particular Hat and Loadout while running around in COMP matches?  Is it of M-9 ROF epic proportions? 

It really gets down to NDI's decision making, judgement, and implementation.  They implement SO MANY things that are unwanted, and implement SO FEW things that are atually desired. 

If I've said it once, I've said it 1,000 times:  ASSBSACKWARDS.  That's how they do.   Too gimmicky for this title.  Strip it back, simplify.  Develop something that is between the extremes of UC2 and UC3.  Take necessary features like sprint, throwback grenade (tho this needs some real adjustments made), roll grenade, and jump grenade and combine that with the simplicity of the UC2 playlists.  Ditch all the gimmicky, PURE crap like the loadouts, Crap-Hats, SA based boosters, paid boosters, and in-hand kickback power weapon spammy spawns, Hunter, Shade.  And separate the dam Co-Op modes to make them stand alone.  Jeez!  One time! 

Message 57 of 67 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Honestly I just turn Stat Hats off. Cool, they have useful stats, but I don't want to be like a TF2 **bleep**.

At least the hats are nice. This still isn't the customization we wanted, though.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 58 of 67 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4595 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Flawless83 wrote:
Tss, these kids today...would you like some French cries to go with your whaaaaaaaaamburgers?

Bravo! Did it take you all day searching for the post where I said that to you, or did it make you so butt-hurt that you've remembered it every day until you had an opportunity to use it on me, in a four-month old thread?

PWN'd.

Message 59 of 67 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2307 posts

Jan 5, 2013

SouthpawLP wrote:

Flawless83 wrote:

Bravo! Did it take you all day searching for the post where I said that to you, or did it make you so butt-hurt that you've remembered it every day until you had an opportunity to use it on me, in a four-month old thread?

PWN'd.

LOL

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 60 of 67 (148 Views)
0 Likes