Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Re: 700 hours disappear because someone envy me. naugty dog please read.....

Aug 23, 2012
Good job, ND! Now it is time to ban the rest of them.
xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

You all know what the sad thing is? This person got banned for playin with themself and "not playing the game the right way" but now the right way at this point just seems to be playing like an ******* and killfarming in Plunder for 20 minutes for medals. They'll be perfectly fine even though they'll cause tons of people misery, this guy made a few people butt hurt on the forums but didn't really do anything mean to anyone.

Just thought I'd point that out...

Are you serious? Cheating is better than killfarming? 

[SnYp]-Clan
Message 31 of 148 (620 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:
xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

You all know what the sad thing is? This person got banned for playin with themself and "not playing the game the right way" but now the right way at this point just seems to be playing like an ******* and killfarming in Plunder for 20 minutes for medals. They'll be perfectly fine even though they'll cause tons of people misery, this guy made a few people butt hurt on the forums but didn't really do anything mean to anyone.

Thats a hard one, I would call it cashfarming instead. But cashfarming annoys others. But on the other hand at least those people do something and try not to get killed. Besides of that they could try to finnish to end it.

Message 32 of 148 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
550 posts

Aug 23, 2012

500 days. 500 days. 500 days.

Wow these forums are more fun than the actual game! lol I love and am saddened by reading what people see here. Many of you would make very poor jurors because you get swayed by prejudicial statements so easily, instead of thinking about the merits of the case. Well at least I know that I have an open mind to weigh the pros and cons of what is happening here and make an informed decision free from bias and hatred.

I’ll defend you Morn_JP, because I believe in a system where people are allowed a fair trial.

What the dictators at Naughty Dog said: Morn_JP has been banned for “cheating”.

What Morn_JP has admitted he did:

1)      He was in matches by himself à so he did not cheat anyone directly (e.g. like a lagswitcher who wants to gain an ADVANTAGE over his opponents during a match).

2)      He said he was trying to level up à prestige levels do not give the player an advantage over other players, in fact prestiges only give you “negative boosters”: so Naughty Dog themselves have specifically stated that these are not boosters, but anti-boosters. 8)

3)      Why has Sony not made an example of all the trophy boosters? à Why have they not brought legal action against sites like PS3Trophies.org? Why are players who level up co-op boosters by solo split-screening co-op modes being banned? Why are players not banned who admit to using the Chateau farming glitch (playing in a manner unintended by Naughty Dog) in order to boost their treasures (which now must be considered boosting because it boosts a trophy)?

4)      Naughty Dog has not bothered to explicitly create a statement about what they consider “cheating” so how are players to know when they have crossed a line?

What is cheating? Acting dishonestly to gain an advantage or profit. Morn_JP never denied or lied about what he was doing; I bet you he was going to post a Youtube video after he was done. And he never obtained an advantage over other players as position on a leaderboard does not give you an advantage or profit in matches. Cheating in an online game can only occur within an actual match whereby you steal rewards due to another player. Leaderboards are not rewards themselves, they only measure rewards.

So Morn_JP never cheated anyone in a match and he never obtained any advantage over other players. If you ban him for boosting trophies, then a massive number of PS3 owners have been committing serious crimes against Sony. And within Uncharted 3 players have been ‘cheating’ in so many different ways that it is unreasonable for Naughty Dog to make such a cruel example out of one player. 500 Days. 500 Days. 500 Days. For breaking an unwritten rule. Any statements about cheating made on the forums or website by Naughty Dog do not count, as they must be written in the game’s code.

To Naughty Dog: your audience is kids and you expect them to have the ability to know right from wrong before they have reached the legal age of Maturity and to have access to legal representatives to explain Sony’s complicated TLDR Terms of Service to them? Games that are rated for younger kids should have a kid friendly Terms of Service. And when a bunch of these kids cry over a leaderboard you obey them. This is just all so hilariously insane. Naughty Dog are a bunch of kids too aren’t you? lol 500 days for a first offense. I assume that on the third strike you will knock on their door and give them a spanking. Naughty Dog you have acted like a foolish dictator, and maybe that is your right, but you still look like a cruel fool to many of your subjects and foreign ambassadors like myself. You will be judged too.

To Morn_JP: You and I both know that you are treading on thin ice and probably did deserve to suffer some consequences but this 500 days is extremely unreasonable. Personally I would take this opportunity to free yourself from Naughty Dog as they treat their fans like crap, so anyone they don’t like will feel the wrath of the programmer gods. Move on and play some of the hundred better games out there. You will not find much reasonable sympathy here as most of the forum people here are kids who have not reached the age of maturity, and they will defend their dictator with their lives. The post-trial jury is stacked.

500 Days. 500 days. 500 days. Naughty Dog has reached 2nd place on the leaderboards! Konami will always be 1st with its permanently banning the systems of lagswitchers from their games. … Maybe Naughty Dog would like to up the ante!?

If you think that 500 days fits the ALLEGED crime or you take delight in this situation, I am sad for you, for clearly the leaderboards are your gods.

BTW is someone at Naughty Dog is obsessed with 50? and now 500?

P.S. Upon completing my little treatise, I am glad to see that some other more reasonable people have awaken and given the situation more thought. To you I bestow my sincerest thanks for showing me that not everyone is insane and welcome to the League of the Twelfth Angry Man.

Photobucket
Message 33 of 148 (599 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7043 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Zylinderknopf wrote:
xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

It's not really cheating so much as exploiting the system (yes it's pretty much cheating but let me finish) and the killfarmers in Plunder are also exploiting the system too, the only difference is that while the Plunder kill farmers have to work a little harder they're actually exploiting real people and being ******** to people for 20  minutes at a time. Someone who plays with themself 3TDM boosting may upset you when you hear about it but it really doesn't effect you even the slightest bit.

In short, they're both annoying but funnily enough the more annoying isn't the punishable one.

Message 34 of 148 (594 Views)
Fender Bender
2435 posts

Aug 23, 2012

This guy is so stupid.

Message 35 of 148 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2379 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Hastatus_Atratus wrote:

Wow these forums are more fun than the actual game! lol I love and am saddened by reading what people see here. Many of you would make very poor jurors because you get swayed by prejudicial statements so easily, instead of thinking about the merits of the case. Well at least I know that I have an open mind to weigh the pros and cons of what is happening here and make an informed decision free from bias and hatred.

I’ll defend you Morn_JP, because I believe in a system where people are allowed a fair trial.

1)      He was in matches by himself à so he did not cheat anyone directly (e.g. like a lagswitcher who wants to gain an ADVANTAGE over his opponents during a match).

2)      He said he was trying to level up à prestige levels do not give the player an advantage over other players, in fact prestiges only give you “negative boosters”: so Naughty Dog themselves have specifically stated that these are not boosters, but anti-boosters. 8)

3)      Why has Sony not made an example of all the trophy boosters? à Why have they not brought legal action against sites like PS3Trophies.org? Why are players who level up co-op boosters by solo split-screening co-op modes being banned? Why are players not banned who admit to using the Chateau farming glitch (playing in a manner unintended by Naughty Dog) in order to boost their treasures (which now must be considered boosting because it boosts a trophy)?

4)      Naughty Dog has not bothered to explicitly create a statement about what they consider “cheating” so how are players to know when they have crossed a line?

What is cheating? Acting dishonestly to gain an advantage or profit. Morn_JP never denied or lied about what he was doing; I bet you he was going to post a Youtube video after he was done. And he never obtained an advantage over other players as position on a leaderboard does not give you an advantage or profit in matches. Cheating in an online game can only occur within an actual match whereby you steal rewards due to another player. Leaderboards are not rewards themselves, they only measure rewards.

So Morn_JP never cheated anyone in a match and he never obtained any advantage over other players. If you ban him for boosting trophies, then a massive number of PS3 owners have been committing serious crimes against Sony. And within Uncharted 3 players have been ‘cheating’ in so many different ways that it is unreasonable for Naughty Dog to make such a cruel example out of one player. 500 Days. 500 Days. 500 Days. For breaking an unwritten rule. Any statements about cheating made on the forums or website by Naughty Dog do not count, as they must be written in the game’s code.

To Naughty Dog: your audience is kids and you expect them to have the ability to know right from wrong before they have reached the legal age of Maturity and to have access to legal representatives to explain Sony’s complicated TLDR Terms of Service to them? Games that are rated for younger kids should have a kid friendly Terms of Service. And when a bunch of these kids cry over a leaderboard you obey them. This is just all so hilariously insane. Naughty Dog are a bunch of kids too aren’t you? lol 500 days for a first offense. I assume that on the third strike you will knock on their door and give them a spanking. Naughty Dog you have acted like a foolish dictator, and maybe that is your right, but you still look like a cruel fool to many of your subjects and foreign ambassadors like myself. You will be judged too.

To Morn_JP: You and I both know that you are treading on thin ice and probably did deserve to suffer some consequences but this 500 days is extremely unreasonable. Personally I would take this opportunity to free yourself from Naughty Dog as they treat their fans like crap, so anyone they don’t like will feel the wrath of the programmer gods. Move on and play some of the hundred better games out there. You will not find much reasonable sympathy here as most of the forum people here are kids who have not reached the age of maturity, and they will defend their dictator with their lives. The post-trial jury is stacked.

500 Days. 500 days. 500 days. Naughty Dog has reached 2nd place on the leaderboards! Konami will always be 1st with its permanently banning the systems of lagswitchers from their games. … Maybe Naughty Dog would like to up the ante!?

If you think that 500 days fits the ALLEGED crime or you take delight in this situation, I am sad for you, for clearly the leaderboards are your gods.

P.S. Upon completing my little treatise, I am glad to see that some other more reasonable people have awaken and given the situation more thought. To you I bestow my sincerest thanks for showing me that not everyone is insane and welcome to the League of the Twelfth Angry Man.

If I go to jail can you be my lawyer.
Busty brunnette
Message 36 of 148 (536 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Hastatus_Atratus wrote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 148 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Aug 23, 2012
Were you seriously that desperate to reach the max rank before everyone else, get trophies, etc...?

Believe it or not, so far I've obtained my plunder, TDM, obj trophies alone, not in a party, sometimes I party up with a friend or two and thats it. I've gotten frustrated because i lost a couple match BUT I NEVER came to the decision to where i want to cheat and exploit the system to boost my self and earn those trophies.

And all these "boosting thread" you're talking about, like "help me get skelzor" or i want some friends to party up and play plunder with"ARE NOT "boosting" threads as in cheating and exploiting the system.

Because lets take the "i need friends to party up and play with in plunder" for example, how is this not counting as boosting as cheating and exploiting the system?

Simple, this person is not asking, "hey guys, lets all meet up in plunder and killfarm on ourselves for treasures and medal!" No, they ain't doing that. They are simply partying up to enjoy the game together.

In conclusion, you deserved the ban in ever way.

you wanted to show off to your friends that you reached max rank first, right? Oh hey you can now show off your year and a half ban instead! *CLAPS*
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 38 of 148 (527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Aug 23, 2012

LOL

Message 39 of 148 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5921 posts

Aug 23, 2012
The funny thing is this guy KNOWS what he did was cheap and now he's trying to plead ignorance in order to make himself look better. It's probably not good logic to admit you are stupid as a plea for another chance, but desperate times I guess.
Message 40 of 148 (515 Views)