Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Re: 3D Glasses Damage Chart: Come Learn Stuff!

Sep 9, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:

I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if this has been said already but the G-mal + head shot damage is quite strong, too strong maybe. If you got accuracy with it(and even some times when you don't) You can just 1-burst people in the head. I know thats hard but one of my friends uses it with the G-mal and its quite strong he said. That gives it an insane killing speed, Most of his 1-bursts just happened random but they were instant-kills.

You can't 1-burst with a GMAL. It's impossible. Even if you land full burst into the head you'll still need 1 more bullet to the body or head to finish them off with the 25% headshot damage bonus. 

Pookey :smileyvery-happy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 55 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Sep 10, 2012
SKIN's right I tryed to kill with one burst and the person doesn't die.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 55 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Hey guys, sorry to bumping an old thread.

I'm trying to unlock the 3D glasses. It says to collect the Vengeful Lions treasure set (it's under Legends sets, number 25/49).

The treasure's description says to play Plunder to find it. I'm using Treasure Hunter lvl 2 boost.

Also I've noticed that I keep find the same treasure over and over again. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if my questions are noob-y but I'm new to the game.

Thanks in advance! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 55 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
549 posts

Jun 23, 2013

cyber_marco wrote:

Hey guys, sorry to bumping an old thread.

I'm trying to unlock the 3D glasses. It says to collect the Vengeful Lions treasure set (it's under Legends sets, number 25/49).

The treasure's description says to play Plunder to find it. I'm using Treasure Hunter lvl 2 boost.

Also I've noticed that I keep find the same treasure over and over again. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry if my questions are noob-y but I'm new to the game.

Thanks in advance! :smileyhappy:

The treasure system is based on luck in Uncharted 3. It could take you 2 games of plunder or 200 games to get the treasure(s) you want/need.  

Die Hard Like A Tryhard
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 55 (203 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Jun 23, 2013
Also, I've found that Treasure Hunter wasn't very useful until it reached gold for me.

It's not hard to level if you have a good buddy that has gold as well. I got it from bronze to gold in only a few games.
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 55 (197 Views)
0 Likes