Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: 2 Player Crushing FTW!! (Needs More Rewards!!)

Oct 9, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I love playing co-op with two players. I can only play one 3-person co-op match without getting bored. I just find it too easy with a full team, and I love a challenge.

I'd like an option to just play two-player co-op in matchmaking.

Yeah, there should be a toggle in the menu that will match you with other randoms that will like to play 2 player with you.

Message 21 of 25 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2353 posts

Oct 10, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I finally come online on the same time with you and you were playing coop. I think it was crushing syria. 

Yh me and Allu we're playing it. I did notice you sign in. I haven't seen you on uncharted in ages. I think you or you brethren be playing other games?

Im just not on like I was on in the summer. But I have a 1 month breat from december to january so ill be playing a lot more. 

BUT I will be abroad from late Dec to Early Jan, so I will never see you EVER!!!! Cat Sad

Fack, ill be on longer on the weekends, we were beasting on people in 3tdm in summer, that was insanely fun. 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 22 of 25 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 10, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I finally come online on the same time with you and you were playing coop. I think it was crushing syria. 

Yh me and Allu we're playing it. I did notice you sign in. I haven't seen you on uncharted in ages. I think you or you brethren be playing other games?

Im just not on like I was on in the summer. But I have a 1 month breat from december to january so ill be playing a lot more. 

BUT I will be abroad from late Dec to Early Jan, so I will never see you EVER!!!! Cat Sad

Fack, ill be on longer on the weekends, we were beasting on people in 3tdm in summer, that was insanely fun. 

Yeah I miss those days. Especially when we all partied up, me, you, revis, allu, dag etc etc

It's a grave shame we only played BPA+ vs the rest that one off, that was fun too.

Message 23 of 25 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 25 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Well, I was supposed to post "I'm willing to do 2-player co-op anyway, but I'm not taking blame for not being able to heal you when you walk up to someone holding a PAK-80."

Looks like mobile version made me post a blank. Yay
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 25 (73 Views)
0 Likes