Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Re: 2 Player Crushing FTW!! (Needs More Rewards!!)

Oct 9, 2012

IEATLILKITTENS wrote:

I love playing co-op with two players. I can only play one 3-person co-op match without getting bored. I just find it too easy with a full team, and I love a challenge.

I'd like an option to just play two-player co-op in matchmaking.

Yeah, there should be a toggle in the menu that will match you with other randoms that will like to play 2 player with you.

Message 21 of 25 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1998 posts

Oct 10, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I finally come online on the same time with you and you were playing coop. I think it was crushing syria. 

Yh me and Allu we're playing it. I did notice you sign in. I haven't seen you on uncharted in ages. I think you or you brethren be playing other games?

Im just not on like I was on in the summer. But I have a 1 month breat from december to january so ill be playing a lot more. 

BUT I will be abroad from late Dec to Early Jan, so I will never see you EVER!!!! :catsad:

Fack, ill be on longer on the weekends, we were beasting on people in 3tdm in summer, that was insanely fun. 

EminentFury= GOAT Debater/intellectual Conservative.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

34gau1c.jpg

Message 22 of 25 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Oct 10, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

AliMakaveli wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

I finally come online on the same time with you and you were playing coop. I think it was crushing syria. 

Yh me and Allu we're playing it. I did notice you sign in. I haven't seen you on uncharted in ages. I think you or you brethren be playing other games?

Im just not on like I was on in the summer. But I have a 1 month breat from december to january so ill be playing a lot more. 

BUT I will be abroad from late Dec to Early Jan, so I will never see you EVER!!!! :catsad:

Fack, ill be on longer on the weekends, we were beasting on people in 3tdm in summer, that was insanely fun. 

Yeah I miss those days. Especially when we all partied up, me, you, revis, allu, dag etc etc

It's a grave shame we only played BPA+ vs the rest that one off, that was fun too.

Message 23 of 25 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 24 of 25 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10165 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Well, I was supposed to post "I'm willing to do 2-player co-op anyway, but I'm not taking blame for not being able to heal you when you walk up to someone holding a PAK-80."

Looks like mobile version made me post a blank. Yay
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 25 of 25 (47 Views)
0 Likes