Treasure Hunter
6647 posts

Re: +12% Stopping Power Stat Hats Question

Jan 7, 2013

I play with stat hat effects off. That way whichever ones aren't working, I'm not getting any negative effects for nothing. They still haven't fixed some of the regen hats that actually give two negative effects rather than a postive and a negative despite me making a thread and then asking them multiple times as well as in the Q&A threads. -_-

Message 31 of 39 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 7, 2013

I recommend wearing the Knight helmet. The knight helmet's description says it makes you immune to Disruption, but, in fact, it gives Cloaked (level 1). My friends and I use it all the time. We are the knights who say NI! (Monty Python, anyone Smiley Very Happy ?)

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
Message 32 of 39 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I have a question! If I use Chloe's M9 + her Teddy bear Mask, will I get an even higher increase to it's reload speed? Or that doesn't change anything ?

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 33 of 39 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Jan 7, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

I play with stat hat effects off. That way whichever ones aren't working, I'm not getting any negative effects for nothing. They still haven't fixed some of the regen hats that actually give two negative effects rather than a postive and a negative despite me making a thread and then asking them multiple times as well as in the Q&A threads. -_-

They got your money, why would they care?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 34 of 39 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Jan 7, 2013

lucascampanha wrote:

I have a question! If I use Chloe's M9 + her Teddy bear Mask, will I get an even higher increase to it's reload speed? Or that doesn't change anything ?

I'd say it speeds up even more. After all, boosters (any level) stack with hats too.

Message 35 of 39 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Alluboy_ wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

I'd say it speeds up even more. After all, boosters (any level) stack with hats too.

Thanks! I think I'll try that! Faster reload speed makes a huge difference to me! Smiley Tongue

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 36 of 39 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Jan 7, 2013

lucascampanha wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Thanks! I think I'll try that! Faster reload speed makes a huge difference to me! Smiley Tongue

Which got me wondering that is the space helmet worth using? I mean, that thing gives a huge +15% reload speed, which is A LOT in my opinion. Maybe it's so good that even the RS mod might not be necessary with that thing on!

The accuracy penalty might hurt though. Well, maybe with the AK (which is use..), but with the M9 you probably won't notice a difference.

I need to unlock it first though. Smiley Tongue

Message 37 of 39 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6887 posts

Jan 7, 2013

I see it as pointless to use reload speed helemt and the mod as the mod alone is already fast enough.

Although I'm curious as to if it affects power weapons as they all reload slow as ever. I mean I know clip size affects the mag and pak-80 in co-op so I think its possible for the reload speed stat hat(which I don't have so I can't test it) to affect them as well, most notably the t-bolt.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 38 of 39 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

Jan 7, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Although I'm curious as to if it affects power weapons as they all reload slow as ever. I mean I know clip size affects the mag and pak-80 in co-op so I think its possible for the reload speed stat hat(which I don't have so I can't test it) to affect them as well, most notably the t-bolt.

Yep, I'd say it'll work great with the T-bolt.

Message 39 of 39 (212 Views)
0 Likes