[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

Alluboy_ wrote:

Ferrari_1996 wrote:

AKyemeni wrote:
Anything with Call Out

I don't see a big benefit of using Call Out (unless it's a clan battle) because it helps your team more than it helps yourself.

And isn't that the point? That your team wins?

As for the SP hat, wouldn't it be better to use something that already has high stopping power, like the AK, rather than M9 (which has lower SP)?

In public matches, I'd rather get a good score and lose than win and get a bad score. I want to do better myself, because I don't care too much about winning or losing a public game. 

Self-centered much? The objective is to help your team to win.

Seriously, what is wrong with this generation of "wannabe-rambo one-man-show awesome KDR fighters"? I never understood what's the point of going 40-0 in a match and still losing. Completely backasswards mentality.

Wow, there. Yesterday, I encountered a party of five noob-stomping. There were two legacy fives, Two legacy fours, and a legacy two. Against me and my four noobs, every single one of them was under level ten (all green circles). I knew I was never, ever going to win but I played. And I actually did really well against them. I tried to help out those guys as much as possible. We lost by 20 to 30 kills every time. I just tried to do my best against those guys. And I actually got several of them to start using M9 with RoF against my humble AK. 

Wanting to have a better score yourself is a result of playing with randoms. When I have a score like 25-5 and lose, that makes me not care about my team. That doesn't mean I go around stealing kills and using revenge. No, I have just lost confidence in my team. I no longer rely on them or expect them to do good, or even go even. Yes, would like to help my team win, but I no longer expect that anything other than my own actions will accomplish that goal. That doesn't mean I wouldn't use call out, but going like 40-0 in a match and losing makes me not want to. After that, after having your team totally drop the ball time after time, you kind of lose hope. That's what makes me not care about winning or losing. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 21 of 39 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Re: +12% Stopping Power Stat Hats Question

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

I play for fun, so doing well is enjoyable for me. And considering that a lot of the time you lose because you have noobs on your team, having a good match is better than having a bad match and winning don't you think? Who cares if you win if you don't have fun? Don't get me wrong, I try my best to make my team win, I'm just saying that I think having fun is more important, because it's a game.

Message 22 of 39 (411 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Heavy Object speed hats with beast mode makes you so broken OP in plunder/hunter it's great Smiley Happy

Since almost every hat works on a % system, they are better and more noticeable for the things that are already high in that thing.

So SP hats will only give a significant enough boost for the ak or fal. Whereas HS hats will only give a significant boost to the stronger guns. Even the Heavy Object hat is only worth using with beast mode 3.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 23 of 39 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4076 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I use Call out hats when I'm with my regular guys. I like too look out for them and give direction with out having to bark orders.

If I'm by myself, i like the extra ammo hats.

If I'm up against 1-2 bar laggers I put on my Call out hat again and put on rof.

I haven't unlocked most of the hats yet.
Message 24 of 39 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Heavy object speed hats are awesome. Ski Mask WOOOOOT

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 25 of 39 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 5, 2013

those stopping power hats rule, especially with the AK. the marlow one and drake elve ears decrease rate of fire which kinda ruins the AK so i dont use that, the birdsnest looks completely foolish so thats a no go, but the elena viel and the pirate dude with the golden skull chain only hurts blindfire so those are the best. i can tell a difference when using m9 ROF or AK

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 26 of 39 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1766 posts

Jan 5, 2013
I'm leaning towards the less Scope Wobble Stat Hat. Is it worth it? If it's like having Scoped In bronze I'd say it's worth it.
Message 27 of 39 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jan 7, 2013
Elena Viel = +5% aimming accuracy
The same goes with Prakoso...
Message 28 of 39 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jan 7, 2013

ashmotta222 wrote:

with the AK47 accuracy booster it more than makes up for this with added stopping power

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 29 of 39 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

ashmotta222 wrote:

with the AK47 accuracy booster it more than makes up for this with added stopping power

I think its the opposite for Elena's veil and Prakoso's necklace. Less accuracy for more stopping power. I don't think there are any stat hats that give additional aiming accuracy. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wipe that smile off your face and get your tryhard face on!!!

Worst speed test ever.png

Message 30 of 39 (251 Views)
0 Likes