Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: 10 things I'd like ND to remember for U4.

Sep 27, 2012
^ thë no sprint Smiley Happy

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 61 of 74 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1117 posts

Oct 10, 2012

11. Seperate hitboxes

12. Get rid of the sprint(except its a slot 1 booster and not as powerful as U3 sprint), the sprint destroyed the whole pace of Uncharted.

Look at every U3 video on you tube ND, sprint has replaced default walking...if not, plz get rid off the default walking!!!

Im sooo sick that I always have to press L3 to be on par with other players. (Thats why Im a KZ players, instead one of those COD clowns)

13. U2 map design and most importantly, well-conceived maps not these cluster**bleep** SP rip-offs

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 62 of 74 (216 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7451 posts

Oct 10, 2012

2. I like that the DLC toggle brings up all maps, not just DLC maps. The problem is that they have given maps uneven weighting rather than all equal weighting.

3. I'm fine with Unlucky medals, and in TO or Plunder I'd rather get them or nothing.

7. The GMAL tweaking was baby steps, except for when they changed recoil and aim assist at the same time.

10. Uncharted like many other games borrows and blends from the many games that came before it. What's important is not that they won't take cues from other games, but that they don't shoehorn anything in that doesn't fit. Also how they impliment things is very important. It's the difference between adapting something and ripping it off.

Message 63 of 74 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10163 posts

Oct 10, 2012

monkeybutler100 wrote:

There are probably a million other things, but I think 10 is enough to get off my chest for now.

1) Rapid Fire mods are NEVER okay.

2) If people have bought map packs, they want to play those maps when THEY choose, not when you do.

3) NOBODY likes 'Unlucky' medals.

4) Balance your weapons before you release the game, not sporadically over the next year.

5) If players from your previous game tell you constantly, and in total unison that they DO NOT want boosters etc that let you see through walls, DONT PUT THEM IN THE SEQUEL.

6) When you patch a particular aspect prequel to universal acclaim, don't just discard it in the next game. (See plunder stats/kill earnings for reference).

7) Stick to your old "baby steps" when it comes to tweaking, instead of going totally overboard (Compare the success of Fal nerfing, to complete failure overkill of Gmal nerfing......)

8) Legacies do not keep people playing the game longer. 'Prestiging' is not what Uncharted is about.

9) Blindfire only games are not fun. Don't keep catering to people who are unable to find the L1 button.

10) You are Uncharted. Not COD. Not BF3. Not any other game. Keep being unique, not a sheep.

Completely agreed OP... especially the last one.  Instead of going the unique path like they did with U2 (keeping it heroes vs villains treasure hunting atmosphere) they were just like "how can we get people to stop playing CoD and come over here"

Uncharted should be uncharted... I hope they go back to U2's gameplay and art style and just upgrade from there instead of thinking that they should just keep CoDifying everything.  So many things that just don't feel right with this game...

Message 64 of 74 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 10, 2012

PLZ just get rid of fleet foot all together! Increase standard strafing slightly, but remove the booster. 

Snipers dont belong in loadouts... Sorry but it just doesnt fit in and neither does the kal-7

More unique power weapons yet less of them on the maps. Maybe make a different PW for each map!

Kickbacks = BYE BYE

Reduce grenade kill radius and remove throwback (already mentioned)

Less stumbling and gun jamming!!!! I hate trying to shoot a para 9 on an awkward surface! Its funny how i can climb up an icy wall, yet i struggle to walk up some stairs while shooting?!

FREE MAP PACKS!!!! It works wonders for starhawk, so JUST DO IT! You will rake in the dough by releasing Rika Raja TRUST ME!!!!

Regional matchmaking? Maybe?

Gameplay > Graphics!!!! dont sacrifice the former for the latter.

Message 65 of 74 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Naked Marlowe!!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 66 of 74 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
533 posts

Oct 10, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
Naked Marlowe!!

Oh god....

Message 67 of 74 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4755 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Message 68 of 74 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4755 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Hit post instead of back and can't edit - ignore!
Message 69 of 74 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Patoman4 wrote:

PLZ just get rid of fleet foot all together! Increase standard strafing slightly, but remove the booster. 

Snipers dont belong in loadouts... Sorry but it just doesnt fit in and neither does the kal-7

More unique power weapons yet less of them on the maps. Maybe make a different PW for each map!

Kickbacks = BYE BYE

Reduce grenade kill radius and remove throwback (already mentioned)

Less stumbling and gun jamming!!!! I hate trying to shoot a para 9 on an awkward surface! Its funny how i can climb up an icy wall, yet i struggle to walk up some stairs while shooting?!

FREE MAP PACKS!!!! It works wonders for starhawk, so JUST DO IT! You will rake in the dough by releasing Rika Raja TRUST ME!!!!

Regional matchmaking? Maybe?

Gameplay > Graphics!!!! dont sacrifice the former for the latter.

No. I want the Dragon. It's bad enough almost everyone uses an automatic because they have the aiming skill of a brain-damaged toddler. Dragon's the only way aiming people have something to actually bother with.

Free map packs, okay. Rika raking in dough = lol. She'll rake it just as much dough as Jeff is Jeff was released late in the game.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 70 of 74 (142 Views)