Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
636 posts

Re: 1 Year Anniversary

Sep 8, 2012

Well no because all he'll see is some negative pr**k derailing the topic, This thread is about everything i have read through ali's thread and all it says is for ND to make the DLC $5.00 for all DLC which is stupid

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Brandon take some deep breaths and calm down please
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1161 posts

Sep 8, 2012

brandon207_ wrote:

- 50% discount on all DLC ever released

Aren't you contradicting yourself?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
636 posts

Sep 8, 2012

no $5 for all DLC is just stupid with 50% off per DLC thats not so bad for one day for example a charcter gun would be 40p or $0.50

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
185 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 8, 2012

DrakeShepard wrote:

brandon207_ wrote:

Actually I remember a thread like that being up months ago and well your always trolling people like this to p**s them off. This thread is not a copy of anyone's as it states original ideas from me

Link please or it never happened :smileywink: 

Not ALWAYS trolling just sometimes :smileytongue: 

brandon when I first came to these forums, I was told by many others that you were a complete idiot, jerk etc. but I didn't judge until I saw for myself....the only time you annoyed me was when you made a complete copy of someone else's thread that had their artistic drawing of mesh maps, even a MOD locked that thread and said that the other thread already existed.

But that's not what made me not like you...it was when you started trashtalking about the match we played in the Lab and you even started downgrading your own teammate Mint. He sent me a PM via PSN asking did I have a clan he could join which obviously made me think there was some negative communication going on between you and your clan. Then I said to myself that the others were right, you turned out to be a complete jerk. Still I always believe a person can change so...I'll leave that up to you

Is that why you wanted to make this thread full of drama? You already pointed out that he stole Ali's thread.

~"Hi Naughty Dog, shall we all get together and do a fund raising event for you seeing as you are short on cash?"- AliMakaveli
~Psn wais_45
~BPA+
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (58 Views)
0 Likes