Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 04/21/2010
Offline
1225 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

Before the patch I would get bored playing even in a party, I had zero interest in the game.

Now I can get myself lost soloing in The Lab or even TDM (which I didn't care about when it was a G-MAL fest) for hours. Game's the closest to good Uncharted 2/ Uncharted 3 first beta than it has ever been. Kill-based playlists and the game in general are fun again, 1 year and a month later.

 

1.13 has done wonders.

Message 31 of 55 (220 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2012

NeVeO wrote:

Before the patch I would get bored playing even in a party, I had zero interest in the game.

Now I can get myself lost soloing in The Lab or even TDM (which I didn't care about when it was a G-MAL fest) for hours. Game's the closest to good Uncharted 2/ Uncharted 3 first beta than it has ever been. Kill-based playlists and the game in general are fun again, 1 year and a month later.

 

1.13 has done wonders.



And all because of a 10% recoil buff. Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 55 (208 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/07/2011
Offline
1792 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012

DoomBringer232 wrote:

NeVeO wrote:

Before the patch I would get bored playing even in a party, I had zero interest in the game.

Now I can get myself lost soloing in The Lab or even TDM (which I didn't care about when it was a G-MAL fest) for hours. Game's the closest to good Uncharted 2/ Uncharted 3 first beta than it has ever been. Kill-based playlists and the game in general are fun again, 1 year and a month later.

 

1.13 has done wonders.



And all because of a 10% recoil buff. Smiley Very Happy


I don't think they ever said how much recoil was added.

Message 33 of 55 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 11/28/2011
Offline
460 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012

Trick_2092 wrote:

DoomBringer232 wrote:

NeVeO wrote:

Before the patch I would get bored playing even in a party, I had zero interest in the game.

Now I can get myself lost soloing in The Lab or even TDM (which I didn't care about when it was a G-MAL fest) for hours. Game's the closest to good Uncharted 2/ Uncharted 3 first beta than it has ever been. Kill-based playlists and the game in general are fun again, 1 year and a month later.

 

1.13 has done wonders.



And all because of a 10% recoil buff. Smiley Very Happy


I don't think they ever said how much recoil was added.


I thought they said 10%, I may be wrong though.

Message 34 of 55 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 04/27/2010
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012

yeah before 1.13 that's was possible, but now I don't think so

Message 35 of 55 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4356 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

I checked his stats, He doesn't have super much G-mal kills so sorry about that one Smiley Happy. But his kdr is 0.5 so I don't understand why he said that he always was at the top of his games and got kills all the time.


I didn't say that. If you infers it that way that's okay. I was a horrible U3 player when I first got it. Played multiplayer for about 2 months then put it down until around May. Around June I was getting trained by my clan and at July I started doing great ( 0.5 is WAAAAY better than 0.0001 so I would say top of MY game) but then 1.13 came out and it all went downhill.
Message 36 of 55 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4356 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012

ChronoJoe wrote:

RevisIsland78 wrote:
Probably you relied on the G-MAL as a crutch, and now that it requires skill you're having trouble.

With that said you can just switch to the M9 or AK which require, relatively no skill.

 

GMAL does, sort of require skill now (although lag often means you will kill the before they even register any damage), but it's kinda redundant in a game where scoped weapons aside, everything else couldn't be any more noob friendly.

 

If this game were any more casual, it'd be on facebook.


1.) The game can be linked to FB so it technically is on FB and 2.) I was a constant M9/AK shooter.
Message 37 of 55 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
4356 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

Nope, Patch 1.13 is how UC3 should have been from Day 1.

 

Automatics dominate the gun selection, Im noticing as many AKs as M9s, which is great. Only a couple G-malers, because it takes skill to use now, thank god.

 

M9 blindfire (without RoF) is still an annoyance.

 

But this Patch combined with the Mercenary Lab=awesome.


I know, U3 should have been like this from day 1. I can't wait for the Block Mesh. But as of the release of 1.13, the game just wasn't as fun. Everyone traveling in party's. Hardcore-like health. Lag. I am also starting to think the patch was over hyped. Once again,I'm not against the patch. It's just the game isn't as fun as it used to be.
Message 38 of 55 (176 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012
My friends and i have noticed a whole lot more laggy matches now. Hope this is temporary as u always die without a fair chance to properly defend urself. I mean, i die behind corners and many players are taking larger amounts of damage. Other than that this update rocks
Message 39 of 55 (151 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1136 posts
 

Re: 1.13=No Fun

Aug 10, 2012
Aww. I think I should feel bad for all those GMAL scrubs out there...Aaaannd it's gone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 40 of 55 (141 Views)