May 26 2012
By: BxHaZaRdXx First Son 4 posts

wow naughty dog just wow

6 replies 557 views Edited May 26, 2012

i cant believe you guys have the audacity to abandoned what was one GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its obsurd!! and its better than uncharted 3. anyways give us something show us its not all about the money to you guys. because at the moment you guys are only going after the money not the fans. because we are uncharted ... yea you guys make the game but we actually git it embrass it like cmon really help us out here. or do you mean to tell me that if theres another game coming out by you vguys your going to abandoned uncharted3? because thats what it seems like. WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT!!!!

Message 1 of 7 (557 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1438 posts

Re: wow naughty dog just wow

Aug 12, 2012

They abandoned uncharted 2, because uncharted 3 attracted a whole new amount of players. I'm not saying what they did is right, but if you think about it, uncharted 2 has about 14,000 players playing, and uncharted 3 has about a lot more than that.

My PS3 has YLOD -_-
Message 2 of 7 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Aug 15, 2012

The game was promised one last patch to implement double cash and have The Lab be Hammers only, but the PSN going down last year delayed the release, and since then the developers forgot about it. 

Message 3 of 7 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Sep 24, 2012
They should do that last patch they promised! @arne @eric-nd dont forget about old quality games for a new one, its all about money to the owners and not the,experience of quality and earn which would make more money via a lot more potential dlcs, PLEASE UPDATE.
Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 4 of 7 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Oct 21, 2012

You have right saying that UC3 has more people playing, but im sure that only because naughtydog just dont care about UC2, i bet that if Naughtydog update UC2 a lot of players will back to play it.

I play Uc2 regularly, and i already play Uc3 too, and i can asure you that 90% of players prefers Uc2,

and all of them just dont play Uc2 because they are mad about the game dont be updated.

But is just my opinion,uncharted 3 is a very good game, but will never get the quality of Uncharted 2,

no matter how much updates naughtydog release to uc3.

Well, good games.

Regards

Message 5 of 7 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4078 posts

Oct 31, 2012

jfapereira wrote:

You have right saying that UC3 has more people playing, but im sure that only because naughtydog just dont care about UC2, i bet that if Naughtydog update UC2 a lot of players will back to play it.

I play Uc2 regularly, and i already play Uc3 too, and i can asure you that 90% of players prefers Uc2,

and all of them just dont play Uc2 because they are mad about the game dont be updated.

But is just my opinion,uncharted 3 is a very good game, but will never get the quality of Uncharted 2,

Well, good games.

Regards

lol you have no idea on how wrong you are on that. Anywho

Most companys don't support a game after they have a new game in the series come out , because there is really no point. Why support a game when you have 10 times as many people playing your new game. From a business stand point it makes no since.

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 6 of 7 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2240 posts

Nov 2, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

jfapereira wrote:

Well, good games.

Regards

lol you have no idea on how wrong you are on that. Anywho

Most companys don't support a game after they have a new game in the series come out , because there is really no point. Why support a game when you have 10 times as many people playing your new game. From a business stand point it makes no since.

I certainly don't like Uc2 more than I like Uc3 at the moment. If it got attention and A LOT of fixed then probably Uc2.

Signature02.png

Message 7 of 7 (265 Views)
0 Likes