Nov 23 2011
By: Ktop7 First Son 21 posts

my favorite part of uncharted 3 SPOILERS

2 replies 160 views Edited Nov 23, 2011

In my opinion, i found that the setpeices/exploring/walking segments were THE best part about the uncharted 3 single player. my favorite part specifically is the desert scene where you are walking for days through the sand.  you could really see the hope slipping away from drake as he turns circles in the desert. and as the day transitions to night, he looks up in the stars to find an answer. after all that, the game finally won me over and made me think "wow, now it has finally surpassed uncharted 2". 

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Indeed, the desert portion of the game was definitely ver...

Nov 23, 2011

Indeed, the desert portion of the game was definitely very encapsulating, and easily one of the major highlights of the game. Nevertheless, I'm still not sure if the entirety of the game as a whole surpasses its predecessor in terms of overall, seamless quality and execution, but the actual game alone is still incredibly impressive and an overall blissful, memorable experience when it's all said and done and you've finally put down the controller after what felt like just going through the adventure of a lifetime.

On the other hand, I also believe this thread is in the wrong section, lol, but whatever the case...:-P

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Just letting you know, this is the Uncharted 2 section.

Nov 23, 2011

Just letting you know, this is the Uncharted 2 section. 

Message 3 of 3 (160 Views)
0 Likes