Feb 11 2013
By: Sean_Pierce Monster Hunter 43 posts

[YKIL] / DLC MAPS

[ Edited ]
3 replies 347 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

I never used the CLAN tag until the [NKIL] people took over the objective games, ruining the intended experience. And yes the "Y" in YKIL is simply "Yes". Bad joke - I know. Let me renunciate their clan tag: "NO KEEEEEL". Every time they shout that out, I'd just keep nagging "Yes kill yes kill" or just "yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-yes" until they get annoyed of me yelling at their own tongue.

I admit at times it's fun to be the troll and ruin their fun (you kind of have to) but when it's an army of one against 9, it's no fun, especially when you have to quit the game every time losing $20 - $40k. And yes, I too admit to joining them and cashing in defeated but even that's not fun. I eventually go AWOL and just grenade them, sometimes intentionally just to get kicked out.

I really wish something would be done about this. Have the exponist medal be lowered to the point they won't have to "farm" anymore and raise the kill fee or something I dunno.

I also wish they'd just make the DLC maps free. The maps I payed for is hardly playable in Death match and other arenas other than Co-op. I'd like to play what I paid for and if the service does end any time soon, I want to enjoy it 'til it lasts.

Message 1 of 4 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Re: [YKIL] / DLC MAPS

Feb 11, 2013
ok

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 2 of 4 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Mar 6, 2013
add me, thats my clan tag.
Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 6, 2013

You can add me for objective mode. I still need trophy wins.

PSN: Lawnman247 

Message 4 of 4 (282 Views)
0 Likes