Survivor
2838 posts

How long did you play the Beta and what level did you get...

Sep 16, 2011

betweenlives444 wrote:
IMO i dont think it is at all broken and only a bit laggy and if i may ask how was your experience with the U3 beta because mine was terrible i found U3 laggy and broken not U2

How long did you play the Beta and what level did you get to?

I played until level 34 and quit, and there were still 3 or 4 days left of the Beta. I only quit because I needed to start working on other things, but I was definitely satisfied with my experience.

UC3 was laggy and broken in like the first 48 - 72 hours.. after that, I loved it.

There were still a few things broken, but no DUH. It was a beta. :smileytongue:

-----------------
FaceBook: Psyber Kayos
The best FB groups for our communities. Thousands have joined already. Join us!:

The Uncharted Community FaceBook Group

The Last of Us Community FaceBook Group

Message 11 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
727 posts

I must agree with

Sep 16, 2011

samuelcd1997 wrote:

It's already dying. 

I doubt I'll ever touch Uncharted 2 until at least a year (and that would only be to revisit story mode) after I've got my hands on Uncharted 3!

Uncharted 2 multiplayer is laggy and broken. It will be good riddance to it and welcome to Uncharted 3.  

Samuel on this one.....

Uncharted 3 Sig Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
885 posts

Well, there's bound to be plenty of players who will pref...

Sep 16, 2011

Well, there's bound to be plenty of players who will prefer U2's MP, so no, it won't die. Single-player wise it will live forever, I still regularly play UDF.

Message 13 of 41 (597 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

I plan to delete my UC2 Game Data as soon as I download t...

Sep 16, 2011

I plan to delete my UC2 Game Data as soon as I download the Subway UC3 MP demo.

Or maybe I could keep it if they plan to do an Anniversary event for UC2 and also I am curious to see how many daily players we will have after November 1st...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

I played the entire beta period pretty much

Sep 17, 2011
I played the entire beta period pretty much
Message 15 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT. What if you get extra cash or eve...

Sep 18, 2011

tapantaola wrote:

Or maybe I could keep it if they plan to do an Anniversary event for UC2 and also I am curious to see how many daily players we will have after November 1st...

YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT. What if you get extra cash or even xp points for having uncharted 1, and 2 game data.. Remember in story mode if you push square in the menu for Drakes Fortune cash.

Message 16 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5270 posts

It will probably look at your trophies and reward you bas...

Sep 18, 2011

REDXJeenKs3000 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

YOU SHOULD NOT DO THAT. What if you get extra cash or even xp points for having uncharted 1, and 2 game data.. Remember in story mode if you push square in the menu for Drakes Fortune cash.

It will probably look at your trophies and reward you based on that. I won't delete my game data yet.

Message 17 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Well I would be playing it only a few days after the rele...

Sep 18, 2011

Well I would be playing it only a few days after the release date of Uncharted 3.  Then I will ditch it.  But then come back to it.  If Uncharted 2 is not dead it would be populated with scrubs who just unlocked SA.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 18 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Game data != game save file ;)   UC2 gives you 100K rewar...

Sep 18, 2011

REDXJeenKs3000 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

Game data != game save file :smileywink:

UC2 gives you 100K reward bonus if you have UC1's game save file... game data doesn't matter.

And yes, I agree, checking the trophies is much better (for example, someone could have lost his game save file due to YLOD or whatever).

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 19 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Uncharted will NEVER die.

Sep 18, 2011

That's right, Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 will NEVER die.

I will keep my collection 'til the day I die, and then I will throw it to the sea, on a chest. 

And I'm serious here :smileyvery-happy:

Message 20 of 41 (596 Views)
0 Likes