Sep 02 2012
By: ni_Kamikazee_O First Son 4 posts

Update Uncharted 2?

2 replies 281 views Edited Sep 2, 2012
I know uncharted 3 is a big deal now and its all great but some of us still play uncharted 2. There are a lot of issues in multiplayer that could be fixed with a simple update. I always have to reset my ps3 when the village map is chosen on multiplayer and sometimes I can't access co op. I know I'm not the only one having problems please update it!!!
Message 1 of 3 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2689 posts

Re: Update Uncharted 2?

Sep 4, 2012
id pay for it to go back to the old 1.04 health/damage levels
Message 2 of 3 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Update Uncharted 2?

Sep 24, 2012
I know for a fact majority of us would pay for new DLCs why dont ND see this, perhaps give us a x3/4 cash days and easily put the lab to a single set of weapons? Like you would in a custom but award cash, surely that takes minutes to change? Please dont let U2 die as when it does die more than now, people wont buy games from ND altogether for the lack of sales support, for a fact The Last Of Us wont have as nuch buyers as youd think as everyone knows for ND its about profits and not commumity gamer care which made them what they are, update U2 to let us know u still listen to us and care about ur customers who helped you build on your success, PLEASE, i have asked for months now and never had a single response, (appalling customer service) I emailed ur sales and service email and you have never replied to any message ever. Smiley Sad

Please ND, FIX U2. PEOPLE ask every single day and you dont care, fixing the lab and announcing on news page is a small job or even multiplied cash, SHOW US YOU ARE STILL LISTENING AND CARE. @arne @eric-nd please all developers and ND staff. Why run u2 server if u wont care for it, kill U2 altogether if thats your attitude.
Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 3 of 3 (188 Views)
0 Likes