Aug 25 2012
By: Barca4ever-CRC First Son 8 posts

Uncharted 2 multiplayer no players?

6 replies 1864 views Edited Aug 25, 2012

ive just got uncharted 2 like two weeks ago. i know im really late but when i go to multiplayer, it stays on finding plays for a really long time. it hasnt found any players yet. What do i do. i really like playi online. ive restarted my internet and everything. And nothing

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (1,864 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 multiplayer no players?

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

It is not your internet, it is just that a lot of people stopped playing uncharted 2 online since uncharted 3 came out which make uncharted 2 online kinda of dead because I have recently played uncharted 2 online and I had to wait for like 20 minutes just to find 2 players for co-op match while it takes me less than 3 minutes to find players in a team deathmatch in uncharted 3. If you want to play uncharted 2 online you may wanna add some friends to play with in uncharted 2, I will add you to my friend list if I find some time to play uncharted 2 online and perhaps we will play together.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (1,863 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
541 posts

Aug 27, 2012

still a lot of people play it, i always find people within one minute, just make sure you play competitive and dlc off if you play anything else than deathmatch

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (1,833 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2190 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Barca4ever-CRC wrote:

ive just got uncharted 2 like two weeks ago. i know im really late but when i go to multiplayer, it stays on finding plays for a really long time. it hasnt found any players yet. What do i do. i really like playi online. ive restarted my internet and everything. And nothing

Its an older game, But it still has 12K-15K players everyday. Its not that hard to find a match but it depends on what you play.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (1,808 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Aug 31, 2012

Try doing The Lab.  Usually finds players within 2 minutes for me.

Unch 2 is way better than 3 for multiplayer (unless you like ridiculous amounts of health), so don't bother getting 3 if you plan on doing lots of multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (1,785 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Don't know what your talking about good sir.  I seem to find games no problem.  Just wait a min or 2.  Patience!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (1,755 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2013

I agree that it is real hard to find a match. I was playing like four days ago and the front menu said that there were two thousand five hundred players online, whereas when the last time I played (3 or so months ago)it had an average of 13,000 players online. I think after the u3 anniversary, the uncharted 2 community dropped significantly, but I don't think that it should be that low. (It took me like seven minutes to find a team deathmatch)

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (544 Views)
0 Likes