Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 is still alive online..

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

Many people agree that UC3 sucks online.. Too many stupid boosters..not even fun.. The graphics on UC3 are a mistake and naughty dog knows this now..they tried to make it a 3D game thinking everyone has a 3d tv, but that was wishful thinking.. That's why the graphics suck... But UC2 is still awesome and the best so far and with people moving up on the leader boards on UC2, just proves people are still loving the game for sure..

its a great game, but i prefer to live longer than 0.3 miliseconds if you get my drift.

Message 11 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I will be playing UC 2 all weekend ranking up again... Hope I see some of you guys on there.. I sold my UC3 and not buying it again, but I might actually buy UC2 since its only $25 at GameStop and still better than UC3 for sure.. I hope IF naughty dog ever does make an UC4.. They make it a bit more like UC2 was and still is... Not put all the dumb boosters like in UC 3...  That ruined the game for sure.. And leave out the 3d tv crap.. Made the graphics a joke in UC 3...   I think the last of us is the main concern now.. But would be cool if naughty dog could add double cash one last time and leave it on for us loyal UC2 players...

Message 12 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Mar 24, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

Is there some "out-of-map" glitch in every map like in UC2?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

There actually is lol, expect for City of Brass. City of Brass is a glitch-less map. But I can get out of every other map.

Message 13 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Blennerville wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

well i find UC3 to be worse than UC2 in both glitching and lag

omg! i find this funny as hell. how many glitchers have you incountered in uncharted 3? I have had so little laggy games in uncharted 3...in unchated 2 at least 1 person was glitching/lagging the entire time i had played uncharted 2. pluder was UNPLAYABLE in uncharted 2. 

to the OP, its not that bad, but i have to say that as soon as the gmal fix coms and the RoF goes, i think it will be better than uncharted 2. so dont hate, if your going to hate on this game go write it on your blog and dont come and tell us that its better cause, for me and a hell a lot of other people will not be going back just cause of one person.

Message 14 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
598 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

I hope IF naughty dog ever does make an UC4.. They make it a bit more like UC2 was and still is... Not put all the dumb boosters like in UC 3...  That ruined the game for sure..

The boosters didn't ruin the game. They make things a little more complex, and if you prefer simplicity that's fine, but the game isn't ruined because of it.

I am the one who knocks.
Message 15 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

I will be playing UC 2 all weekend ranking up again... Hope I see some of you guys on there.. I sold my UC3 and not buying it again, but I might actually buy UC2 since its only $25 at GameStop and still better than UC3 for sure.. I hope IF naughty dog ever does make an UC4.. They make it a bit more like UC2 was and still is... Not put all the dumb boosters like in UC 3...  That ruined the game for sure.. And leave out the 3d tv crap.. Made the graphics a joke in UC 3...   I think the last of us is the main concern now.. But would be cool if naughty dog could add double cash one last time and leave it on for us loyal UC2 players...

at this stage where uncharted 3 has came out and they are working on TLOU, they are reading this comment and saying W T F is this guy talking about?

Message 16 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
959 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Uncharted 2 was ND's first try at Multiplayer. It had rampant lag, glitches everywhere, killfarmers in Plunder, NKILers in CR, lame DLC, a pathetic leveling system, and (now-nonexistent) subpar support from ND. Not to mention 1.05.

Uncharted 3 is ND's second try at Multiplayer. It has moderate lag, glitchers every twenty or so matches, a playable Plunder mode, no boosting, amazing DLC that has yet to come, a leveling system that doesn't take 9 months to max, ongoing support from ND, and perfect health + weapon damage.

Bottom line, Uncharted 2 is so tainted by glitchers and laggers and horrible health that Uncharted 3 blows it away comparably. Pre-1.04 U2 might have been a little better than the beta and Subway U3, but today's U3 >>> any U2.

My opinion.

TF3:HWS
Message 17 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
911 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Uncharted 2 was ND's first try at Multiplayer. It had rampant lag, glitches everywhere, killfarmers in Plunder, NKILers in CR, lame DLC, a pathetic leveling system, and (now-nonexistent) subpar support from ND. Not to mention 1.05.

Uncharted 3 is ND's second try at Multiplayer. It has moderate lag, glitchers every twenty or so matches, a playable Plunder mode, no boosting, amazing DLC that has yet to come, a leveling system that doesn't take 9 months to max, ongoing support from ND, and perfect health + weapon damage.

Bottom line, Uncharted 2 is so tainted by glitchers and laggers and horrible health that Uncharted 3 blows it away comparably. Pre-1.04 U2 might have been a little better than the beta and Subway U3, but today's U3 >>> any U2.

My opinion.

Your opinion? That is everyones opinion, bro.

Especially with the new LiveUpdate, G-MAL stopping power nerf to come, something to do with strafing, etc. I find no reason to go back and play Uncharted 2.

Level pack coming?

~An Unusually Alchoholic Mountain Wombat
Message 18 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Quake 3 is also still alive online... why should I care? Move on.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 19 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

The funny part of UC3 is.. Last time I played it ( before I traded it in for battlefield 3 - which is hands down, one of the best online multiplayer games ever, and Dice and EA went all out with battlefield 3 with the Frostbite software stuff..and with the patch for BF3 Tuesday, it will be even bigger, and by the way, BF3 announced in the next update, they are having the biggest maps ever in history.. BF3 is so good, that people from COD come on BF3 and say how bad COD is compared to BF3... But to get back to UC3... Last game I played online was so funny.. All the guns in UC3 are so crappy and fake, that everyone on both teams used the only gun that is worth anything.. The. Mail gun.. Sad when everyone on UC3 has to use the same gun since all other guns are junk.. This is what makes BF3 stand out from all shooter games now..the Frostbite 2 software and maybe the hundreds, of different guns and accessories to choose from. Or maybe actually driving a tank, a jet,helicopter etc... All guns in BF3 are real life military guns too, maybe that's why everyone plays it so much.. But no other game looks as good online than BF3 or has the best online gameplay.. Even Naughty Dog can't come close to what EA and Dice has done with BF3.. Tues. the patch comes out for BF3..  Til then.. I am playing UC2 all weekend..

Message 20 of 61 (12,246 Views)
0 Likes