Big Daddy
16824 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 is still alive online..

Mar 29, 2012

Well isnt this wonderful.......

I startup UC2 after so long and decided to get the Platinum trophy for it.... and NO ONE is online for me to get the online trophies... which I think is complete garbage in the first place.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 41 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Apr 4, 2012

Seriously. No one is playing anymore? I thought multiplayers usually kept going until the service is silenced. I mean, yes, it's been like 3 years since Among Thieves came out, but it should still have some dedicated players.

"Legends are much like tapestries; they erode and fade until truth and lies become indistinguishible." - Original quote.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 42 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1337 posts

Apr 7, 2012

I still play wherever possible. I prefer U2's competitive MP compared to U3, but there are still plenty of things ND could've fixed. I've been having fun the last couple weeks in the game though, not nearly as frustrating since quits are not advised.

Message 43 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
26 posts

Apr 8, 2012

People are still playing Uncharted 2, I was there the other day, mostly the lab and deathmatch is what you find, but there are many people there for sure. Gametop sells Uncharted 2 for $25 by the way...

Message 44 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
43 posts

Apr 9, 2012

When I got my UC3 I completed the story mode (amazing) and then moved to the muiltiplayer. About 3 matches later I took the game out and left it there for months due to my disappointment, months during which I continued playing UC2 (which I had been playing regularly ever since I got a PS3). I was so sure UC2 beat UC3 in so many ways, for instanceI hated the menus beacause it only had this big brown rectangle in the screen with white letters where you do everything (never changing shape, colors or size) whereas UC2 has also a brown rectangle with white letters but changing its size and shape whenever you selected an option, the boosters had colors and it is way more pleasing to the sight when selecting them. All the menus had this dynamic touch that I loved, but were gone in UC3. Even when you died you could easily identify the boosters your killer had (now in UC3 you even have trouble identifying your killer).

Rcently I started playing UC3 again and it's actually a pretty good game, very fun and entertaining but there's no way I'm ditching UC2 for UC3

As to finding people I have to say I always find people to play with and I love the matches and have a lot of fun, you can really have a great time there with friends and burst into laughter you can also do thisin UC3 but personally there's something in UC2 that makes it more enjoyable.

Message 45 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 26, 2012

Yes , U2 still alive online. I get U3, but I prefer the U2 . I want to know the reason why the NaughtyDog

still to sell it, and to refuse support.

I ´m  "Rabbudo" , Invite me for a match, but , I´m a bad player...

I´m Brasilian , sorry for my bad english...

Message 46 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Apr 28, 2012

Yeah I like UC2 better but I want to level up faster and that requires negative booster which I have but I can't find any standard deathmatch games

Message 47 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 30, 2012

Oh theres still plenty of them just wait like 5 minutes lol I usually prepare a snack while waiting for a game to load but theres are still deatchmatches and elimination matches..

Message 48 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

May 1, 2012

I find games almost instantly in the default map pool.

I can't find more than one or two people in the DLC pool though. Not a problem considering I've played the hell out of the remakes in UC3.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 49 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

May 13, 2012

I'm going back to play TDM w/o the Power Plays. And to try the FAL when it was underused.

Joel's has superhuman hearing due to his integrated Astro A40's :3
Message 50 of 61 (262 Views)
0 Likes