Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 is still alive online..

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

I think there are actually just as many if not more players on uncharted 2 online than uncharted 3... No joke..check the leader boards as I mentioned for uncharted 2 and see the many regulars from the old days and now climbing the boards.. Don't take my word for it, look for yourself...  As soon as I get back from my Chinese Buffett, it's uncharted 2 all weekend.. Maybe I will bump some people down the leader boards myself...

Well, apparently you don't get it... this is the UC3 MP forum section and most of us don't care about UC2 MP anymore. You can post in the UC2 MP forum section if you want.

Enjoy your Chinese Buffett and UC2 MP!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 31 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

The. Mail gun..

This needs to be added immediately.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 32 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7371 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I revisited it a couple of weeks ago. Little things like the menu and music brought back memories of starting that MP up countless times. Good playlists too.

Other than that, the game is a laggy mess.

Message 33 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7103 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

Many people agree that UC3 sucks online.. Too many stupid boosters..not even fun.. The graphics on UC3 are a mistake and naughty dog knows this now..they tried to make it a 3D game thinking everyone has a 3d tv, but that was wishful thinking.. That's why the graphics suck... But UC2 is still awesome and the best so far and with people moving up on the leader boards on UC2, just proves people are still loving the game for sure..

Yeah, ND sucks at making good graphics. Compare U3 to BF3 on the PC, or any recent game on the PC. They look at least 3x better. Obviously ND is so bad at making graphics. Sure, U3 has the best graphics on the PS3 so far, but that doesn't matter. ND sucks...

fadi002's Signature - The Last Of Us

Message 34 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Mar 24, 2012

What caliber bullets does that thing fire? Lol. Mail gun leads to postal? Yikes!

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 35 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I agree that in many ways I prefered the honesty and simplicity of U2. 

Is the game better with Powerplays and kickbacks?  Or Co op Arena instead of Survival, Siege, and to a lesser extent gold rush?

Probably not, but I'm all for making the most of the new game although I call myself a casual gamer I'm pretty addicted to it now and it's what my former U2 friend plays now so I guess I've moved on.

I'll dip in from time to time before they finally turn out the light, and probably like you I wish the'd made U3 more like U2 but with different maps, but they didn't and so I've learned to embrace the new game instead of fight it.

Message 36 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Survivor
2881 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Eugenides wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I think Temple was one of the worst, personally, in terms of glitching...

Seriously, OP... We moved on, Naughty Dog moved on, why can't you move on, exactly?

Anyone remember when you could climb up into the middle "gazebo" RPG building in Temple?

I remember going up there a lot before the "death plan".

LOL

2544133150[1].png

Message 37 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2881 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Are people really still playing Uncharted 2 MP?!?!

I remember trying months ago, but there was NOBODY...well maybe "1" Daily Player.

Can you play it again now?

2544133150[1].png

Message 38 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2689 posts

Mar 25, 2012

autobots14 wrote:

Blennerville wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

well i find UC3 to be worse than UC2 in both glitching and lag

omg! i find this funny as hell.

maybe its because i have a bad connection but i find UC3 more laggy - in general UC3 uses more bandwith as i lag in both games but in UC2 i can play on (just that i will die through walls and when they have allready stopped firing)

but with UC3 i get the unplugged cable symbol more often than the times that i wasnt able to move in UC2.

in relation to glitches was there that wany out of map glitches in UC2, i know there were ones in certain maps but not in every one ???

wat about the zipline glitch, the treasure glitch and the smoke bomb ballon glitch in UC3

Message 39 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
83 posts

Mar 27, 2012

Yeah I traded UC3 in towards Twisted Metal last month and bought BF3 with it. I played Uncharted 2 multi for about 2 years and I love it and I'll always go back to it. But right now yes BF3's multiplayer is the best at what it does!

Neva Again, Neva Will!!
Message 40 of 61 (288 Views)
0 Likes