Wastelander
598 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 is still alive online..

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

The funny part of UC3 is.. Last time I played it ( before I traded it in for battlefield 3 - which is hands down, one of the best online multiplayer games ever, and Dice and EA went all out with battlefield 3 with the Frostbite software stuff..and with the patch for BF3 Tuesday, it will be even bigger, and by the way, BF3 announced in the next update, they are having the biggest maps ever in history.. BF3 is so good, that people from COD come on BF3 and say how bad COD is compared to BF3... But to get back to UC3... Last game I played online was so funny.. All the guns in UC3 are so crappy and fake, that everyone on both teams used the only gun that is worth anything.. The. Mail gun.. Sad when everyone on UC3 has to use the same gun since all other guns are junk.. This is what makes BF3 stand out from all shooter games now..the Frostbite 2 software and maybe the hundreds, of different guns and accessories to choose from. Or maybe actually driving a tank, a jet,helicopter etc... All guns in BF3 are real life military guns too, maybe that's why everyone plays it so much.. But no other game looks as good online than BF3 or has the best online gameplay.. Even Naughty Dog can't come close to what EA and Dice has done with BF3.. Tues. the patch comes out for BF3..  Til then.. I am playing UC2 all weekend..

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that it all comes down to how great the graphics are and how realistic the game is. How silly of me.

I am the one who knocks.
Message 21 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Mar 24, 2012

You remind me of Raptor... we don't care about BF3 or other MP games.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 22 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I have not seen 1 glitched game in UC2 yet... All great games really...easy match ups, finds people easy..maybe a benefit for many playing UC3 that lets us UC2 players have good games now..

Message 23 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Mar 24, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I think Temple was one of the worst, personally, in terms of glitching...

Seriously, OP... We moved on, Naughty Dog moved on, why can't you move on, exactly?

Message 24 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Why have the other thousands of UC2 players not moved on either? Because UC2 still rocks online..  Not as good as BF3 ( no game compares to BF3 ) but UC2 is being played by thousands of people still and not dying anytime soon.. And with no lag or glitching..

Message 25 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

Why have the other thousands of UC2 players not moved on either? Because UC2 still rocks online..  Not as good as BF3 ( no game compares to BF3 ) but UC2 is being played by thousands of people still and not dying anytime soon.. And with no lag or glitching..

You and your funny jokes.

Message 26 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I think there are actually just as many if not more players on uncharted 2 online than uncharted 3... No joke..check the leader boards as I mentioned for uncharted 2 and see the many regulars from the old days and now climbing the boards.. Don't take my word for it, look for yourself...  As soon as I get back from my Chinese Buffett, it's uncharted 2 all weekend.. Maybe I will bump some people down the leader boards myself...

Message 27 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2118 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Blennerville wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

well i find UC3 to be worse than UC2 in both glitching and lag

Are you serious? Like, really?

I don't see any glitching at all from my experience since the Subway beta, and the lag I can bear with that since I live a place in a far, far distance regardless.

Personally I would play UC3 over UC2 any day.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Eugenides wrote:

I think Temple was one of the worst, personally, in terms of glitching...

And the Fort... Oh God The Fort. I'm having horrible flashbacks to it.

Ha, if anything, we should tally up the glitches you could do in each map of Uncharted 2 and find out which one was the least glitch-capable. At least Naughty Dog is staying on top of it here for the most part. I'm really happy about that.

Message 29 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 24, 2012

ohioguy452 wrote:

The funny part of UC3 is.. Last time I played it ( before I traded it in for battlefield 3 - which is hands down, one of the best online multiplayer games ever, and Dice and EA went all out with battlefield 3 with the Frostbite software stuff..and with the patch for BF3 Tuesday, it will be even bigger, and by the way, BF3 announced in the next update, they are having the biggest maps ever in history.. BF3 is so good, that people from COD come on BF3 and say how bad COD is compared to BF3... But to get back to UC3... Last game I played online was so funny.. All the guns in UC3 are so crappy and fake, that everyone on both teams used the only gun that is worth anything.. The. Mail gun.. Sad when everyone on UC3 has to use the same gun since all other guns are junk.. This is what makes BF3 stand out from all shooter games now..the Frostbite 2 software and maybe the hundreds, of different guns and accessories to choose from. Or maybe actually driving a tank, a jet,helicopter etc... All guns in BF3 are real life military guns too, maybe that's why everyone plays it so much.. But no other game looks as good online than BF3 or has the best online gameplay.. Even Naughty Dog can't come close to what EA and Dice has done with BF3.. Tues. the patch comes out for BF3..  Til then.. I am playing UC2 all weekend..

really? comparing a thrid person shooter to a first person? thats just sad...not to mention that they are in 2 different leagues. if uncharted had tons of guns and we were able to ride tanks then it wouldnt be uncharted now would it? your saying uncharted 2 is better because of its simplicity, and now your comparing a TPS with a FPS? this just means that you cant find REAL reasons as to why uncharted 2 is better in everyway. you have lost this fight my friend so stop trying to make yourslef sound right.

Message 30 of 61 (270 Views)
0 Likes