Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 24 2012
By: ohioguy452 First Son 26 posts

Uncharted 2 is still alive online..

60 replies 2918 views Edited Mar 24, 2012

After 2 years or so, since I personally think UC3 was a failure, I decided to rent UC2 just to humor myself and see if people even play UC2 online anymore.. And sure enough, Lots of people play UC2 online still and it still finds people pretty easy..now since I made a new account and got a whole new PS3 since 2 years ago, I don't have the dlc or new maps, but this is not an issue at all. I don't mind playing the older maps at all. I am impressed that so many people are still playing UC2 online. I was up til 3 AM playing UC2 online and ranking up again like in the old days. Many people I played with say the same thing, that UC2 is just Better online than UC3 ever will be.. For those of you that have not played UC2 online, GameStop sells UC2 for only $25 and it is well worth buying since so many people are still playing one of the best online games out there. And Naughty Dog.. If you are listening, maybe you can start doing something online for us UC3 players since we ARE still alive and playing your game... Maybe you can throw in double cash or something again... I will be playing UC2 for a while online since so many people are still playing it...I hope many more people will start playing UC2 also and enjoying a real good multiplayer again... And please Naughty Dog... Do a little something for us UC2 players since we are not going anywhere and are still playing UC2 for a while still...  I hope to see you guys on UC2 again soon...it is just as good as before also.. And to prove many people are still playing, take a look at the leader boards.. Many of the people from the old days are catching up to the top spots on the leader boards which means they are playing more and more of UC2 online....

Message 1 of 61 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 is still alive online..

Mar 24, 2012

you mean the laggy as hell game thats been tracking dust on on my tv set? 

Btw, how is it waiting for a game to show up and only to find that its the same people you ve played with 69 times in a row?

Message 2 of 61 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2241 posts

Mar 24, 2012

As for the request to Naughtydog, that game is dead to them now....Uncharted 2 R.I.P

Message 3 of 61 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Mar 24, 2012

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Message 4 of 61 (2,918 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2080 posts

Mar 24, 2012

SouthpawLP schrieb:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

And glitchy. Every time I tried to play Plunder on that game, some idiot did the idol sprint glitch and cheated to win. Oh, and at The Village, there would always be at least one person glitching to get cheap kills.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The good old days LMAO

►!RRE◄

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday , even the Calendar says W. T. F..........

Ladders, Tournaments, Prizes for Free Hosted by FraggedNation! Click Here!
Message 5 of 61 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

I get games fast, no waiting at all... And not same people at all either.. Not much lag since many went to UC3...  Seriously.. I think UC2 is actually a bit more fun now.. Go online and play some deathwatch and you will see .. I will say, I can't find many people in objectives...the fastest games modes to find people, lots of people still is the lab( best mode anyways since no boosters ).. But honestly... I had doubts after 2 years of not playing, but it is still very much alive and fun as hell like in the old days...not dead at all, you will see how alive the game is if you play it online.. I am just playing til Tuesday, because Tuesday BF3 has their new patch coming out and BF3 will be even better Tuesday..but that's another story... Uncharted 2 is still very good online.. And not dying anytime soon with all the players on there.. Easy to find players also like I said in deathmatch or the lab mostly...

Message 6 of 61 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Nah, that would be 1.04. Which I couldn't play. Because I didn't even have a PS3 at the time.

I've stuck with Uncharted 3 through all the frustrating times because it can always, always get worse than this. Thankfully, we're reaching a near-perfect level of balance in the game at this point.

Message 7 of 61 (2,918 Views)
Survivor
2677 posts

Mar 24, 2012

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

well i find UC3 to be worse than UC2 in both glitching and lag

Message 8 of 61 (2,918 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4593 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Blennerville wrote:

SouthpawLP wrote:

autobots14 wrote:

laggy as hell game

well i find UC3 to be worse than UC2 in both glitching and lag

LOLOLOL. As laggy as I've seen Uncharted 3, Uncharted 3's worst day has been better than Uncharted 2's best day (in my UC2 career) because of the really tiny player pool thanks to 1.05.

And glitchy? Has anyone in UC3 Plunder glitched to run the idol right to their base? Is there some "out-of-map" glitch in every map like in UC2? Have you ever seen the glitch where everyone appears to be standing still in their spawns, resulting in lots of spawn-killing and the most incredibly laggy BS you've ever seen in a game happen in UC3?

Message 9 of 61 (2,918 Views)
First Son
26 posts

Mar 24, 2012

Many people agree that UC3 sucks online.. Too many stupid boosters..not even fun.. The graphics on UC3 are a mistake and naughty dog knows this now..they tried to make it a 3D game thinking everyone has a 3d tv, but that was wishful thinking.. That's why the graphics suck... But UC2 is still awesome and the best so far and with people moving up on the leader boards on UC2, just proves people are still loving the game for sure..

Message 10 of 61 (2,918 Views)