Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 13 2012
By: Asraik Survivor 2195 posts

Uncharted 2 ~ Trophies

[ Edited ]
19 replies 532 views Edited Dec 14, 2012

So the two trophies I need left from this game are:

Rapid Fire: 6/7 (I need one more Tripled medal)

You Run, I'll Shoot 0/10 (Shoot 5 people who are shooting the idol carrier)

Obviously the Rapid Fire one I don't really need a team for, getting Protectorate medals for You Run, I'll Shoot will be a little bit more trickier. I would prefer a party of five, as then one person could be designated as the 'idol carrier' while the other 4 shoot attackers off (thus eventually getting the medals) although it could probably be done with 2 people (either way we'll have to camp in a room, which I am not enthusiastic about.) So I put this here so people whom play Uncharted 3 whom are interested in either gaining this trophy, getting 100% in Uncharted 2, or whatever reason you could possible have for wanting this trophy to know of my attempt to get it. I don't like the idea of ruining Plunder for whomever plays it still (I don't know I stick to Elimination and Deathmatch mainly when playing UC2.) Point being, if you're somewhat interested or have been craving this trophy but had no one to do it with then message me. It would be best if you were located in North America or could get on when I am on. I also do still play Elimination, usually alone so if you are interested in joining me you could also post here (if not interested in the trophy but you still wanna play.) Mainly I am rounding up trophies I have never got (which I have gotten some, like Tastes Like Chicken and Cold Blooded) but my original intention was to play if for fun but then I decided it would be a good time to round up the trophies I don't have (I mean eventually they will close the servers down so might as well.) So sorry in advance to anyone who feels this is a waste of space in these forums, I just thought there might be some who were interested. SO if you are interested post here or send me a friend request on psn talking about wanting to do whatever (play or get the trophy.) I'd prefer to get this trophy before Friday so I never have to worry about it again, a Plunder match is what, 15 minutes long (about) so if we (the people in said party) play for a couple of hours it probably won't be too hard to get, obviously I could be wrong but trying never hurts.

Edited for off-topic content.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 1 of 20 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 ~ Trophies

Dec 13, 2012

I still need You Run, I'll Shoot. :smileysad:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 2 of 20 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Psyschock wrote:

You want to try for it? I am on right now. I have never attempted it, is it difficult?

Raptr Gamercard
Message 3 of 20 (521 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
698 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

You want to try for it? I am on right now. I have never attempted it, is it difficult?

Its easy to get in a five man party. 1 guy holds the idol and everybody camps around him and just mow's down the other time when they come out in the open. I've played plunder against a 5 man party that's done it before. Quit out after 3 deaths.

My youtube channel ->

Now with Max Payne 3. Check it out.

Now on xbox live playing gears 3. GT Thumb Tac Zack. Hit me up.
Message 4 of 20 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Lenown wrote:

Asraik wrote:

Psyschock wrote:

Its easy to get in a five man party. 1 guy holds the idol and everybody camps around him and just mow's down the other time when they come out in the open. I've played plunder against a 5 man party that's done it before. Quit out after 3 deaths.

It is getting this 5 man party that will be a challenge.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 5 of 20 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I'm up for it. Just send an invite, I won't be on today though.

Message 6 of 20 (487 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Everyone can add me I need that trophy and the capture idol trophy. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 7 of 20 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Lawnman247 wrote:

Everyone can add me I need that trophy and the capture idol trophy. :smileyvery-happy:

Added you and Rager :3

That is three people in total. Which is good, what time zone are you both? I was thinking we switch the idol carrier each round so no one is always designated as the idol carrier incase someone decides to only stay long enough to get the trophy for themselves.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 8 of 20 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1435 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Add me and that makes us four. :smileyhappy:

--------ND/SCEE: UNCENSOR TLOU EU MP ALREADY!--------
----Greetings from Sony Censortainment Network Europe----
------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 9 of 20 (453 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Asraik wrote:

Lawnman247 wrote:

Added you and Rager :3

That is three people in total. Which is good, what time zone are you both? I was thinking we switch the idol carrier each round so no one is always designated as the idol carrier incase someone decides to only stay long enough to get the trophy for themselves.

PST. I'm fine with being the idol carrier every match :smileyhappy:.

Message 10 of 20 (450 Views)
0 Likes