Hey everybody! It's ThuggzBunney. I have decided to attempt to keep the Uncharted 2 competitive spirit alive the best way I know how, another tournament. Thats right, the official Uncharted 2 Tournament 2012. I hope your as excited as I am, keep reading for more details.
RULES AND DETAILS - MUST READ
- If a player disconnects the match must continue no matter what. If the host quits the match must be replayed under the same setup, however, if the host ends the match a second time or evidently quit on purpose than the quitting team loses that match in the round.
- All boosters are allowed in the tournament besides Situational Awareness.
- All maps will be allowed in the tournament, including DLC. If not all players have DLC than an alternate non DLC map must replace it. Each leader of the participating clans will choose one map to play and the third, if necessary, will be selected by me. in the final round each team will pick one map to play on and the final 3, if necessary, will be selected by me.
- All characters are allowed to be used in this tournament including silent skins.
- The match will be set at a 50 limit to kills like in typical Death Match and will be Standard (Power Weapons allowed). The match time limit will be set at 30 minutes, this is to prevent the matches to be ended by time scarcity as much as possible.
Date and Time
- The matches will be set to be played at 10:00 P.M. (Europe/London time) on June 23rd so that the tournament does not interfere with educational matters, however, if both teams agree to play at a different time they are not prohibited to do so as long as the decided time is between 3:00 P.M. and 11:00 P.M. (Europe/London time). Message vanhalendoa2112 on PSN/SEN if you are unsure on these time specifications or if this time zone converter does not help:
- Any player may play for any team, but they may not change teams once they have played for one, we wish players to stay true to their teams and stick together win or lose. This is also to avoid situations in which one player may have to choose between two of his or her teams when they are set to play each other.
Signing Your Team Up For The Tournament
- To enter a team into the tournament one player must acknowledge his or her leadership in a PSN/SEN message to vanhalendoa2112 and add vanhalendoa2112 on their friend list. This is so you are notified of updates on the tournament and so vanhalendoa2112 can invite you into the tournament lobby in order to arrange the matches. You
must also message the full list of players that might be playing for your team and the clan tag/name, so that we can be sure that no one player is playing for multiple teams, and so the lineup can be posted on this forum for viewers to see.
- Once a match is complete both clan leaders must send the cinema files for review and confirmation. All confirmed tournament matches will be posted on the Youtube channel U2Tournament2012. The matches will be upload in high quality by victor_lucas. The link to the tournaments Youtube channel is as follows:
- Their will be a $20 PSN card reward to each of the 5 particpants for the winning team of the finals as well as a montage of the winning team and the tournament MVP
Hey I'm vanhalendoa2112. I only need to have the clan leaders added to keep them notified, however you may add me if you want to keep updated. This tournament is not in control of the teams or recruiting, if you want to join a clan you will have to contact the clan leader or ask a member to reccommend you to the leader. Most leaders recruit members based on just how consistent and good you are in public matches and your teamwork. You should be able to make most of their clan battles when needed and should get along with the team easily. Other clans sometimes will require a mic, clan battle experiance, or their clan may consist of one ethnicity. Many clans also test your skills in a 1 versus 1. I would reccomend some easy clans to get into are and , they have lower standards than most and are still very good. Or you can start your own clan, just ask your friends and good players to join, come up with a team startegy and name.
thuggz bunny i want to join in this tournament its a great move by u hopefully we all can make this "uncharted 2" alive once again with such good tournaments and i hope tournament will be a succes.
me and my friends will like to play in this tourny too so yes i will add vanhalendoa2112 and looking forward to be in this tournament.
but i have 1 question
is there any limit of clans participating in this tournament?
my psn is deadsoul1989 in case u want 2 contact.
Hey I'm ThuggzBunney my PSN is vanhalendoa2112 now just to clarify, that's why I mention both names. There is a 16 clan limit, but you are not out of hope if you want to enter after 16 teams are signed up. Every tournament so far has had multiple teams forfeight, so after 16 teams have signed up I will list reserved teams so they will replace any forfeights.