Sep 18 2010
By: ModernNinjaX Lombax Warrior 171 posts

Uncharted 2 Medal + WEAPON Rankings! UPDATED 9/4/10 + Forum Leaderboards

243 replies 262 views Edited Sep 18, 2010

After reading Scootgar's thread on "Tip Off" medals, I had a great idea come to my head ...... why not make a leaderboard for medals? So I did it :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 2 Medal+Weapon Leaderboards

Using this site you can see who has the most of what medals or weapons. Basically you can just click on any one of the medals/weapons and you will quickly get a list of people and their stats.

Forum Members Only OR Global Leaderboards

You can now choose between just forum members or to see global leaderboards! Just click "Global Leaderboards" - this will toggle your choice between forum members & every Uncharted 2 player.

Updated every 24 hours

To get on the lists, simply enter your PSN id and hit enter. This will add you to the lists and you can see how you rank among all other leaderboard participants. You *need* to add your PSN ID at least once. Make sure you add your friends and forum mates too, because there isn't a global list of players so I can't add every Uncharted 2 player.

Hope you enjoy and please post feedback to help make it better! :smileyhappy:

Message 156 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I added myself just now but wondering did you add me befo...

Aug 28, 2010

ModernNinjaX wrote:

After reading Scootgar's thread on "Tip Off" medals, I had a great idea come to my head ...... why not make a leaderboard for medals? So I did it :smileyhappy:

Uncharted 2 Medal Leaderboards

Using this site you can see who has the most of what medals. Basically you can just click on any one of the medals and you will quickly get a list of people and how many medals they have.

Updated every 2 hours

To get on the lists, simply enter your PSN id and click "Add to Leaderboards". This will add you to the lists and you can see how you rank among all other leaderboard participants. You *need* to add your PSN ID at least once. Make sure you add your friends and forum mates too, because there isn't a global list of players so I can't add every Uncharted 2 player.

Hope you enjoy and please post feedback to help make it better! :smileyhappy: (P.S. I already added a few people I saw around the forums, feel free to add as many as humanly possibly)

I added myself just now but wondering did you add me before? If so that means I am noticed around the forums :smileyhappy:

And this is a great idea!

Message 1 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Yes I added you previously :) And thanks!

Aug 28, 2010

Yes I added you previously :smileyhappy: And thanks!

Message 2 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

I am gonna add friends and psns to the list, to make it b...

Aug 28, 2010

I am gonna add friends and psns to the list, to make it bigger!

at the moment it cant retrieve statistics but im sure it will fix itself later!

Message 3 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7372 posts

Maybe you should do a list at the bottom showing all psn'...

Aug 28, 2010

Maybe you should do a list at the bottom showing all psn's listed

Message 4 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3928 posts

This is quite cool, however some medals don't work, like...

Aug 28, 2010

This is quite cool, however some medals don't work, like the First! medal. I have 300 and something :smileysurprised:?

Message 5 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6586 posts

You're not tracking the co-op medals which is a shame but...

Aug 28, 2010

You're not tracking the co-op medals which is a shame but love the idea.

And the fact I have the most pull downs is so awesome >< 

Message 6 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20485 posts

I registered. :)

Aug 28, 2010
I registered. :smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2274 posts

nice thanks for taking your time to make this kudos!

Aug 28, 2010

ModernNinjaX wrote:

Uncharted 2 Medal Leaderboards

Using this site you can see who has the most of what medals. Basically you can just click on any one of the medals and you will quickly get a list of people and how many medals they have.

Updated every 2 hours

To get on the lists, simply enter your PSN id and click "Add to Leaderboards". This will add you to the lists and you can see how you rank among all other leaderboard participants. You *need* to add your PSN ID at least once. Make sure you add your friends and forum mates too, because there isn't a global list of players so I can't add every Uncharted 2 player.

Hope you enjoy and please post feedback to help make it better! :smileyhappy: (P.S. I already added a few people I saw around the forums, feel free to add as many as humanly possibly)

nice thanks for taking your time to make this kudos!

Message 8 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Thanks guys. I'm working on the co op medals now. There's...

Aug 28, 2010

Thanks guys. I'm working on the co op medals now. There's also a problem with the last few medals (including First) which I'll work on soon.

Appreciate the positive feedback.

samuelcd1997 wrote:

I am gonna add friends and psns to the list, to make it bigger!

at the moment it cant retrieve statistics but im sure it will fix itself later!

Sadly the Naughty Dog stats pages are very sensitive... sometimes they work sometimes they don't. :smileytongue: Thanks again
Message 8 of 244 (262 Views)
0 Likes