Nov 27 2011
By: Yonishop First Son 2 posts

Uncharted 2 GOTY edition DLC as part of the dual pack

3 replies 248 views Edited Nov 27, 2011

Hi, got this amazing pack as a gift from some friends from the states. Being a european myself I obviously got a european account. When I tired to redeem the code for the dlc contant it won't read it. Is there a way to bypass it? Or trade my american DLC codes for a european ones via naughty dog? Or what ever other solution one of you tried and it worked for him?

I know I can simply open an american acc an bind the dlc to it, but I dont wanna wager all my trophies etc I worked hard to get :\

PS. I sure hope the sticky thread about experition date of the voucher don't relate to the dual pack game since the voucher specificaly says the expiration date is during 2012.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

You won't lose your trophies/progress.   Redeem the DLC i...

Nov 27, 2011

Yonishop wrote:

I know I can simply open an american acc an bind the dlc to it, but I dont wanna wager all my trophies etc I worked hard to get :\

You won't lose your trophies/progress.

Redeem the DLC in your US account, download them and then you can use your EU account.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 2 of 4 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Thx

Nov 27, 2011

Thanks for the quick reply. Done that and it worked as much as the extra maps etc are conserned. I dont seem to be able to use special avatars nor the U3 theme. Any ideas?

Message 3 of 4 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Avatars cannot be used on other accounts, but you can use...

Nov 27, 2011

Avatars cannot be used on other accounts, but you can use PS3 themes.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 4 (248 Views)
0 Likes