Mar 8, 2011
^^THIS

Message 761 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

fixes

Mar 17, 2011

im having no problem with any weapons etc, but my BIGGEST PROBLEM is, when i set the settings to dlc, i NEVER find a match and if i do i wait, at least a minimum of 40 minutes, ive timed it. and that is rediculous, i didnt pay almost 50$ to not use my dlc, if thats the case i would love a refund of all my dlc.

used to love this game online ND best game ever, but the dlc problem is very very upsetting

Message 762 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Well, where to begin on this one. I play Uncharted 2 on a...

Mar 17, 2011

Well, where to begin on this one. I play Uncharted 2 on a nightly basis and have been disappointed and frustrated with the laggers and glitchers (or "exploits").

The laggers are one of the main problems for me and my circle of friends as the number of laggers (typically from other countries) has increased exponentially over the last few months. I'm talking laggers who use their AK-47 and four lines of bullets come out of the gun at once and has the effect of a shotgun. Then there are the laggers who "ice skate" when they run and actually stop and go in the middle of jumps. There are also the type who you do not notice are lagging until you attempt (and typically fail) to kill them.

Those are just a few of the examples of some of the main issues. Are there any plans for these things to be fixed?

Also, I really miss the Sniper Rifle & Pistole Deathmatch variation. Are there any plans to bring this variation back to the All Competitive playlist or, at the least, feature it in a weekend of "The Lab"?

PSN: CiSH_Fo_Sho
Twitter- @thecish
Message 763 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

The lag problem is something all of us have to deal with....

Jun 4, 2011
The lag problem is something all of us have to deal with. Some people have great internet while others have crap. My biggest and MOST frustrating problem is when I do a match and its 99% guaranteed that I'm going to fight a clan. If you guys can find a way to make a mode for solo players only that would be extremely wonderful.
I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 764 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

`

Jun 16, 2011

`

Message 765 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Jun 16, 2011

In-game status: If possible, could you change the XMB and in-game status to In Menu, Playing Single-player, Playing Multi-player (MP status would be for XMB only since it is already taken care of in game)? Currently, If a person in the game is at the menu, it says he is playing Single-player, which is not accurate, and can leave some people guessing if they idle, entering MP, or actually playing single-player.

Cover system: When there is a dead body limping on cover, the cover system will not let you get into cover near the body leading to inevitable death from the person that just killed them. Even though it is not ascetically pleasing, let the player model get into cover, even if it clips the dead body. Ideally, if you can, have the Havok system push the dead body out of the way when a player gets into cover where a dead body is.

Blindfire: It may be a good idea that the FAL and Sniper Rifle can not be blindfired in the sense that even if you shoot someone point  blank with it, the game will not register a hit. For the sniper rifle, there should be a certain distance about 10 meters from the target that a direct shot will not hit the target, even if they are aiming. I feel it is ok if someone uses the FAL at any range, as long as they are aiming. This will prevent people abusing these weapons at close range. There has been an increase in blind firing sniper rifles at point blank range, and at close distances.

Message 766 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

LISTEN

Jul 15, 2011
i could care less about dlc characters for un2 since there is a large variety of characters for villain and hero.. but i would like the option of the game being updated constantly after the un3 release mostly since un2 and un3 are debatable between people.. i say keep un2 as long as possible.. the game not dead just promote it.. bring new maps and fix the lag and a few glitches.. then im hooked on uncharted 2 for years to come.. look at sony they kept ps2 alive why can't you keep un2 alive.. just listen to us on this on ND.. we are the fans and customers *)
Message 767 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Player Profiles

Jul 17, 2011

hey guys, want player profiles done? let me know www.youtube.com/terryclarke15

Message 768 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

In restropect, 1.09 is okay...there's still shotgun spam...

Aug 11, 2011
In restropect, 1.09 is okay...there's still shotgun spam and plunder exploits..
Message 769 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Time To Give Up

Aug 12, 2011

This whole topic, as well as the Uncharted 2 section of the forums, no longer serves a purpose since Naughty Dog has made it abundantly clear that they no longer care about Uncharted 2 or the people who play it.

I understand and support that Naughty Dog wants to make Uncharted 3 as good as possible and rightfully so, but that is still no excuse for leaving the Uncharted 2 faithful with a broken, hollow shell of a multiplayer juggernaught that UC2 used to be.

PSN: CiSH_Fo_Sho
Twitter- @thecish
Message 770 of 772 (49 Views)
0 Likes