Treasure Hunter
9167 posts

I can't even fathom how much that would be abused. Seriou...

Jan 13, 2011

nero639 wrote:

Create an option tot kick people for example: One guy says: Hope you burn in hell, Another says against you: I hope you get an heart attack. Another one: Fack you, You mother**bleep**er, Etc.............................................................

Happens alot to me, Almost in every match i play when their headsets are on.

Don't know the right word for it, I think its abuse but i dont really know.

In any case that option would be impossible.

So i like the game as it is ^^

I can't even fathom how much that would be abused. Seriously.

As was said, mute function is there for a reason.

Message 751 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

There you have a point :)

Jan 13, 2011

There you have a point :smileyhappy:

Message 752 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3086 posts

delete this thread since no title updates will ever happe...

Jan 14, 2011

delete this thread since no title updates will ever happen in U2 ever again.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 753 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

??????????

Jan 23, 2011
??????????
Message 754 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Do you think they would really bother with another TU? UC...

Jan 27, 2011
Do you think they would really bother with another TU? UC3 is less than a year away. Maybe if they wanted to test some things that they are putting in UC3 MP then maybe they would bother. But unless they have a completely different team working on UC2 MP updates then I doubt we will see any more TUs. They will most likely be working on the UC3 MP beta when it comes out.
Message 755 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Regional Selectable matching & ping selection

Feb 11, 2011

I would like to be able to select the ping of the matches I'm joining so I don't get lag. Also I would like to be able to select the region I would like to play against. Like North america only, South America Only, Europe, Africa, Asia.

This lag really needs to be delt with for Uncharted 3. Plus players with extremely high ping need to get instantly kicked. For there are people that use devices to trick the connection into giving them a chance to get a afterlife or few extra kills after they already die.

Also you guys need to fix pull downs. It has so much lag that lets say I'm on the floor already or like way far away I still get pulled  down or kicked off the ledge.

PS. Make sure you guys don't get hacked by the freakin PS3 hack that is out there. I don't want any Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer PS3 hacks. I'm sure you guys know about this but It needs to be prevented! Even if it means that you guys do multi-player codes unique to each account like Need for Speed Most Wanted did for there online capabilites.

I run a YouTube variety channel: The Puppet Hound Z Show. It features gaming, travel tours and tutorials.

http://www.youtube.com/ZHX1138
Message 756 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Why is this thread still around?

Feb 11, 2011

Why is this thread still around?

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 757 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
197 posts

Dear ND,   I do not wish to play asian or south amercian...

Feb 11, 2011

Dear ND,

I do not wish to play asian or south amercian players due to lag that makes my tummy hurt.

Players should not be able to have 4 times as much health as me or have the ability to vanish and appear behind me.

Nor should they be able to charge their AK and blast of nuclear bomb instead.

And how about not allowing these players to throw their frickin shoes at me. Because you can't honestly tell me that the person just punched me when I was at the ground and he was floating on the clouds above.....

Please fix this, if not for this title, then at least for the upcoming one.

Message 758 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Patch - co-op map: The Sanctuary

Feb 13, 2011

What needs to be fixed is the frequent freezing issue on yhe co-op map 'The Sanctuary'.

This freezing problem accours shortly after you've blown up the door with the RPG and descend to an lower area with highrise buildings with one GAU and heavily armoured men. as soon as you crouch behind one of many boxes and start shoting against the enemy the game freezes, this accours now and then and is an annoying thing.

It often freezes for everybody but sometimes it's only one person it freezes for.

sometimes there are signs that indicates that a freezing is near is that the subtitles are gone or you can't hear their voices, when Drake tries to kick in the door shortly before this part of the map, or when you move onto the next area thru the debree, the characters doesn't faint or studder (some kind of noice) when moving. The freezing accours often when you engage the GAU on top of the high building to your left with the RPG.

This issue has been around for several months but nothing has happened, I don't know if the issue is being treated as of speak but I hope it gets fixed because it ruines the fun of that map.

Message 759 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Give us $100 for every assist we get! I'm sick of getting...

Feb 20, 2011
Give us $100 for every assist we get! I'm sick of getting my kills stolen by some jerk who runs in and pumps one shot into my enemy, when I dealt 90% of the damage. It's very frustrating, especially when you've got GJ/CGS on :smileysad:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RFFN Website
Message 760 of 772 (50 Views)
0 Likes