Lombax Warrior
229 posts

4-5 months since the LAST update? Why the hell doesnt 1.1...

Nov 30, 2010

4-5 months since the LAST update? Why the hell doesnt 1.10 show up ? IF NOT erase these useless threads if our critics/wishes wont be fulfilled anyway in this broken game!

Message 731 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

get rid of Situational Awareness for good.. It is not fai...

Dec 2, 2010

get rid of Situational Awareness for good.. It is not fair for us higher rank guys that are trying to level up with negative boosters to have to give up 1 booster on top to be forced to use Evasion because people still have to look through walls to get their kills.. So many people hate situational Awareness and you guys at Naughty Dog need to get rid of SA for good..

Add more boosters, increase the amount of money that we make for negative boosters.. Make death matches go to 100 kills and not 50, so people can actually get their 10 kills or more and actually make money..

Message 732 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Time and time again

Dec 6, 2010

SA has been a big topic when it comes to the multiplayer experience of UC2, but I don't think ND could remove it even if they wanted to, considering the booster is written onto the disc. I could be wrong though. At any rate, as much as I would love to see this booster removed, why not just give earlier access to Evasion instead? SA is already a bit unfair on its own, but to the newer players, it's just plain wrong.

I think it would be a nice gesture to grant lower-leveled players immunity to SA until they reach a certain level like 25, for example. Making Evasion a free booster at level 1 would also nullify the issue. I've heard the "adapt" argument thrown around a bit as well, but honestly, it's still unfair to someone who is barely picking up on the game. We don't want their welcome to the community of UC2 to be ruined by having people camp with SA and have them beat before they turn the next curner. Difference in skill is the key to survive but it's pretty difficult to get any better at a game when people can see you through walls.

In any case, I notice that the majority of people that use SA tend to perform rather poorly(probably a result of having to hide somewhere briefly to activate their booster, leaving them vulnerable to sudden attacks). In fact, I can't recall a time when I've ever lost to a team of players mostly utilizing SA(Then again, Evasion has always been my primary booster once reaching the sufficient level). It's not too hard to best someone in combat while they are armed with said booster, but that doesn't apply to all players. This is just coming from a guy who's been playing since the closed beta. I've had plenty of time to adapt and improve, like plenty of others here, but the newer players are the ones who are suffering. They deserve a fair start, so I do hope ND considers either:

A. Granting immunity to Situational Awareness for lower-leveled players

or

B. granting access to the Evasion booster from level 1.

Thank you very much for your time, and I do hope you take this into consideration, Naughty Dog.

Your Pal,

Captain Hazama

Message 733 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
534 posts

The original fleet foot was amazing, UC2's MP was so good...

Dec 8, 2010

GMRcris wrote:

I know this is probably a really stupid request now. But whatever...I will say it.

I want the Fleet Foot of pre-1.04.

Or at least make it a bit faster.

The original fleet foot was amazing, UC2's MP was so good before it was meddled with.

Message 734 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

customize

Dec 9, 2010

WAS THINKING IF IT WOULD BE POSSIBLE FOR ND TO ADD AND OPTION TO CUSTOMIZE YOU HEROES OR VILLAINS CUZ IVE SEEN YOU RELEASE DIFFERENT STUFF FOR EVENTS IT WOULD BE COOL TO CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS YOURSELF LIKE MAKE YOUR ON COLOUR CLOTHS  AND MAYBE SYMBOLS JUST TO ADD TO CLOTHS  WOULD BE COOL TO HAVE CHARACTERS SWAP CLOTHS OBVOUSLY THERE ARE LIMITS  < LIKE DRAKE WEARING WOMENS CLOTHS>  BUT THE MEN CHARACTERS SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWAP WITH MEN  AND WOMEN SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWAP WITH WOMEN OR TAKE BITS FROM OTHERS AND  PUT THEM TOGETHER

PS NEED MORE COOP MODE'S    LIKE 2 HEROES AGAINST 2 VILLAINS IN SURVIVER MODE AGAINST THE 10 WAVES OF SOLDIER'S  THAT WOULD BE AWSOME AND ADDS VARIETY 

Message 735 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

they really need to fix their party glitches

Dec 9, 2010

they really need to fix their party glitches

Message 736 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

oh yea and they need to fix the microphone lag 3 second g...

Dec 9, 2010

oh yea and they need to fix the microphone lag 3 second glitch

Message 737 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Chainreaction staggered mode

Dec 9, 2010

"No kill" cheaters have ruined my fav mode chain reaction :smileysad:  All these ppl care about is leveling up

If territories don't appear to be moving yet team members are getting over 30 captures, enable a staggered mode where no  money can be made until the next 2 areas are captured.

Also PLEASE DONT INCREASE the level cap.  Im hoping once these cheaters hit 80 theyll get bored and go away, the last thing we need is them sticking around longer.

l3lackcalamity

Message 738 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

We need an Uncharted 3 nate skin.

Dec 9, 2010

We need an Uncharted 3 nate skin.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 739 of 772 (48 Views)
0 Likes
First Son