First Son
8 posts

ultimate patch

Dec 20, 2010

I HOPE YOU RELEASE A REAL GOOD PATCH CHRISTMAS  ND TO FIX THE STUPID TETRAM GRABBER'S SO YOU CAN PUNCH EM IN THE BALLS CAUSE THEY CAN REALLY RUIN THE EXPERIENCE

AND THE FACT THAT YOU GET STUCK  WHEN YOU JUMPIN DOWN FROM SOMEWHERE TO HELP  PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE DOWN  IN COOP AND CAUSE THERES NO SPACE TO FLOAT OFF THEM LOL U JUST FLOAT TILL THE ENEMY  SHOOT U TO DEATH I REMEBER GIVING THE IDEA TO JUMP ON ENEMYS IN ONE OF THESE FORUMS  MAN WE NEED THAT  IVE SEEN THAT ITS IN UC3 VERY COOL UMM WONDER IF I HAD SOMTHING TO DO WITH THAT OR EVERYONE THOUGHT THE SAME  HELL WHO CARES ITS A WIN WIN

AND I HATE HOW YOU CANT PLAY AS ANY CHARACTER IN COOP SURVIVAL WHO CARE'S IF YOUR AGAINST BAD GUYS I WANT THE CHOICE TO PLAY AS THE VILLIANS AGAINST THE BAD GUYS  CAUSE THERE FUNNY LIKE LOVAC AND FLNN I CANT STOP WITH THE GRENADE ACTION  ITS JUST BRILLANT I LOVE THE WAY THEY CRAP THEM SELF WHEN THAT GRENADE COME'S TO SAY HELLO LOL COME ON ND YOU DID IT ON HALLOWEN WITH THE VILLAIN SKELZOR IT WOULD GOOD AND AND GIVE ME MORE REPLAY VALUE  COME ON

Please use plain text.
Message 741 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3880 posts

Fix this  http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/redmage66...

Dec 20, 2010
Please use plain text.
Message 742 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2274 posts

Don't post glitch videos, because people will learn how t...

Dec 22, 2010

BlazeKush420 wrote:

Fix this 

http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e51/redmage666/?action=view&current=IMG_0300.mp4

Don't post glitch videos, because people will learn how to do them through your video

Please use plain text.
Message 743 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dear Naughty Dog employee, I would really like to see the...

Dec 29, 2010
Dear Naughty Dog employee,

I would really like to see the ability to go online with 2 people, like in Call of Duty: Black Ops or Resistance 2. Me and brother continuously fought over the PS3 to who could play because only one person at a time could go online. This addition would really be a great addition. I really hope you will consider adding this to your next game. Uncharted 2's multiplayer was freaking awesome. But this addition will let me love it even more. Also, can you let there be a split screen for the co-op missions? In uncharted 2, I've always wanted to play the co-op missions, but the match making was slow or people were not very good. I would rather play with my brother, who I know is good at the game.

For the campaign, just make it even more of a cinematic experience. It was freaking sweet how I would get soo absorbed into what Drake was doing at some points. My favorite part of the last game was the when Drake was on the train, and the level with the car chases where drake would jump from car to car. I really hope there will be many more experiences like this.

Please use plain text.
Message 744 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

I really like this idea as well. Split screen co-op would...

Dec 29, 2010

SolidSnake16583 wrote:
Dear Naughty Dog employee,

I would really like to see the ability to go online with 2 people, like in Call of Duty: Black Ops or Resistance 2. Me and brother continuously fought over the PS3 to who could play because only one person at a time could go online. This addition would really be a great addition. I really hope you will consider adding this to your next game. Uncharted 2's multiplayer was freaking awesome. But this addition will let me love it even more. Also, can you let there be a split screen for the co-op missions? In uncharted 2, I've always wanted to play the co-op missions, but the match making was slow or people were not very good. I would rather play with my brother, who I know is good at the game.

For the campaign, just make it even more of a cinematic experience. It was freaking sweet how I would get soo absorbed into what Drake was doing at some points. My favorite part of the last game was the when Drake was on the train, and the level with the car chases where drake would jump from car to car. I really hope there will be many more experiences like this.

I really like this idea as well. Split screen co-op would be awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 745 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
452 posts

Patch the stupid 1 punch kill thing...this is the most ir...

Jan 2, 2011

Patch the stupid 1 punch kill thing...this is the most irritating part of the game, you shoot someone 10 times they don't die and punch you 1 tme you die.....total BS and should be fixed.

Please use plain text.
Message 746 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1386 posts

Remove the lag from the game, Naughty Dog!  When I kill s...

Jan 3, 2011

Remove the lag from the game, Naughty Dog!  When I kill someone and they punch me after I have killed them isn't fair!

Report cheaters! http://np.us.playstation.com/

My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/arcadias1595

Beachbody P90X Results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgZZE_2WhA

Beachbody TurboFire Results: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdeHSuxe7zM
Please use plain text.
Message 747 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Jan 8, 2011

jg;rog.

Please use plain text.
Message 748 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Create an option tot kick people for example: One guy say...

Jan 12, 2011

Create an option tot kick people for example: One guy says: Hope you burn in hell, Another says against you: I hope you get an heart attack. Another one: Fack you, You mother**bleep**er, Etc.............................................................

Happens alot to me, Almost in every match i play when their headsets are on.

Don't know the right word for it, I think its abuse but i dont really know.

In any case that option would be impossible.

So i like the game as it is ^^

Please use plain text.
Message 749 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Just mute them, that would be the easiest option. ;)

Jan 13, 2011

nero639 wrote:

Create an option tot kick people for example: One guy says: Hope you burn in hell, Another says against you: I hope you get an heart attack. Another one: Fack you, You mother**bleep**er, Etc.............................................................

Happens alot to me, Almost in every match i play when their headsets are on.

Don't know the right word for it, I think its abuse but i dont really know.

In any case that option would be impossible.

So i like the game as it is ^^

Just mute them, that would be the easiest option. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 750 of 772 (52 Views)
0 Likes