I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I get my U2 stats from the public U2 stat profiles, which...

Nov 13, 2011

xUchiha_95x wrote:

have you checked your stats on this website? my stats card and stats on this website are completely different even though I got it this wednesday.

I haven't played Uncharted 2 since October. My card says I'm lvl 62, it has the wrong avatar and says my last game was June-10

While the stats here say that I played October-10, I'm lvl 65, and It has my current avatar.

I get my U2 stats from the public U2 stat profiles, which is also where my gen at myu2sig.com pulls everyone elses stats from to display on the cards.

http://www.naughtydog.com/stats/index/MoreBloodWine

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 11 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

I usually compare my stats on Uncharted 2 leaderboards (I...

Nov 13, 2011

MoreBloodWine wrote:

Amedio1897 wrote:

The same here mate.

I myself haven't got the game yet (My preorder hasn't arrived yet!) and I've been constantly playing Uncharted 2 in the last two months and I demand my stats updated. That's my simple right.

I'd like to see at least one person post a ink to their profile that shows an updated time within the last 3 days.

I usually compare my stats on Uncharted 2 leaderboards (In-game leaderboards) with my stats here on the ND community. Is that what you mean?

Message 12 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Not really, because in game leaderboards are always accur...

Nov 13, 2011

Not really, because in game leaderboards are always accurate. What I'm talking about is one person with updated web stats within the past 3 days. Like if you click my reviously linked rofile link I would expect to see the last played date within the range of 11/10/11 to today, 11/13/11 because it's this webdata that my sig / gen displays for not only me but the other myu2sig.com users as well.

Message 13 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

Naughty Dog, an official response would be much appreciat...

Nov 14, 2011
Naughty Dog, an official response would be much appreciated.

Why our stats haven't yet been updated since 75 days?
Message 14 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I'd hate to think they did a bone headed move and disable...

Nov 14, 2011

I'd hate to think they did a bone headed move and disabled the pages some how. That said, if that were the case then I doubt the ages would still exist so here's hoping it's just some messed up weirdness.

Message 15 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Lol not to be rude, but what have you done for the commun...

Nov 14, 2011

Lol not to be rude, but what have you done for the community? I haven't been around that long :smileytongue:

--- This guy will always be lost in these forums.
Message 16 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I'm the sole owner and operator of myu2sig.com, that's wh...

Nov 14, 2011

xUchiha_95x wrote:

Lol not to be rude, but what have you done for the community? I haven't been around that long :smileytongue:

I'm the sole owner and operator of myu2sig.com, that's what I've done for the community. No offense taken, then there's also the recent contest I ran in which $80 of my own money went to the winners, well lil over $80 if you count the tax on the grand prize.

Edit: FWIW, the site might not look like much right now but there's a major redesign going on right now for it under a new URL which will also with luck include a functioning U3 gen. I was hoping to have it all done by U3's launch but with me being the sole owner and operator and having only one trusted friend help with coding things aren't quite going to plan time wise but are getting there.

I will add that a few people here on the site have already been privy to the new design / layout and the feedback has been good so far.

Message 17 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

Oh nice :)

Nov 14, 2011

Oh nice :smileyhappy:

--- This guy will always be lost in these forums.
Message 18 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I really hope someone checks somethin soon, I'm lvl 18 no...

Nov 14, 2011

I really hope someone checks somethin soon, I'm lvl 18 now with $244k and my stats are still showing as lvl 8 with $38k n change.

Message 19 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

That would unfair to the people who still play Uncharted...

Nov 14, 2011

MoreBloodWine wrote:

I'd hate to think they did a bone headed move and disabled the pages some how. That said, if that were the case then I doubt the ages would still exist so here's hoping it's just some messed up weirdness.

That would unfair to the people who still play Uncharted 2 online, even to everyone who has played a match after the 1st of September 2011. Yesterday I got promoted to level 53 and I really want to see my updated stats on the community website.

By the way, I as well was curious to know what you had  introduced to the community but I opted not to ask. Very nice website :smileywink:

Message 20 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes