Nov 11 2011
By: MoreBloodWine I Only Post Everything 1205 posts

Stats not updating... played at least 20 games since Sep. 10th.

38 replies 105 views Edited Nov 11, 2011

I know U3 is the new big thing around here but for those of us without it we still rely on and play U2. Hell, even those with U3 might feel nostalgic and want to play some U2 once n a while. In any event, my last game before I picked it up again yesterday was Sep 10th 2011 which is the last time I saw my stats update. Well, I started playing again yesterday and have since done about 20 some odd matches, I'm up to level 10 and at somewhere north of $80k if I recall right but none of my stats seem to be updating.

Anyone got ay ideas on this one ?

Edit: As of this edit I'm currently level 12 with $102k, here's hopin my **bleep** stats update.

Design your own sig @ myu2sig.com - Gen Status: - Total unique user count:
Message 1 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

o.o I thought you worked for ND.   I was gonna be like sh...

Nov 12, 2011

o.o I thought you worked for ND.

I was gonna be like shouldn't you be fixing it rather than complaining? :smileywink: jk lol

I want to go back to U2. I would be playing right now, but had to change ISP(Cox) and got a new modem and my last ISP(at&t) gave me a modem/router. I'm online-less (offline) til I get a new router :smileysad: which is up to my dad when to get it.

--- This guy will always be lost in these forums.
Message 2 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I'm a comunity dev because of what I've done for the comm...

Nov 12, 2011

xUchiha_95x wrote:

o.o I thought you worked for ND.

I was gonna be like shouldn't you be fixing it rather than complaining? :smileywink: jk lol

I want to go back to U2. I would be playing right now, but had to change ISP(Cox) and got a new modem and my last ISP(at&t) gave me a modem/router. I'm online-less (offline) til I get a new router :smileysad: which is up to my dad when to get it.

I'm a comunity dev because of what I've done for the community, I have no affiliation with ND. As of right now, I'm level 15 and north of 150k and still have seen an udate which I sure as hell should have by now since the first game I played since Sep. 10th was some time before this post was created.

Message 3 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

I as well noticed that! I still play Uncharted 2 online,...

Nov 12, 2011
I as well noticed that!

I still play Uncharted 2 online, but my stats on ND community haven't been updated since the 1st of September 2011!
Message 4 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Well, hopefully arn e or someone might chime in on this.

Nov 12, 2011

Message 5 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

In fact I noticed another thing important. Aound 7 months...

Nov 12, 2011

MoreBloodWine wrote:

In fact I noticed another thing important. Aound 7 months ago there were around an average of 42,000 active player on Uncharted multiplayer daily. Now and after the release of Uncharted 2 successor, there are around 25,000 daily!

Uncharted 2 multiplayer is still active and people still enjoy it.

Message 6 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

Exactly because some people either still enjoy it, want t...

Nov 13, 2011

Amedio1897 wrote:

MoreBloodWine wrote:

In fact I noticed another thing important. Aound 7 months ago there were around an average of 42,000 active player on Uncharted multiplayer daily. Now and after the release of Uncharted 2 successor, there are around 25,000 daily!

Exactly because some people either still enjoy it, want to play it as a break from U3 or just don't have U3. In either event. This stats issue is getting rather annoying. I've since gained some levels, increased my KDR a decent bit for the shoddy player that I am.

Message 7 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
348 posts

The same here mate.   I myself haven't got the game yet (...

Nov 13, 2011

MoreBloodWine wrote:

Amedio1897 wrote:

MoreBloodWine wrote:

Exactly because some people either still enjoy it, want to play it as a break from U3 or just don't have U3. In either event. This stats issue is getting rather annoying. I've since gained some levels, increased my KDR a decent bit for the shoddy player that I am.

The same here mate.

I myself haven't got the game yet (My preorder hasn't arrived yet!) and I've been constantly playing Uncharted 2 in the last two months and I demand my stats updated. That's my simple right.

Message 8 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1205 posts

I'd like to see at least one person post a ink to their p...

Nov 13, 2011

Amedio1897 wrote:

The same here mate.

I myself haven't got the game yet (My preorder hasn't arrived yet!) and I've been constantly playing Uncharted 2 in the last two months and I demand my stats updated. That's my simple right.

I'd like to see at least one person post a ink to their profile that shows an updated time within the last 3 days.

Message 9 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
674 posts

have you checked your stats on this website? my stats car...

Nov 13, 2011

have you checked your stats on this website? my stats card and stats on this website are completely different even though I got it this wednesday.

I haven't played Uncharted 2 since October. My card says I'm lvl 62, it has the wrong avatar and says my last game was June-10

While the stats here say that I played October-10, I'm lvl 65, and It has my current avatar.

--- This guy will always be lost in these forums.
Message 10 of 39 (105 Views)
0 Likes