Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 09 2012
By: Reegzon First Son 1 posts

Singleplayer store - Purchase failed

[ Edited ]
1 replies 348 views Edited Aug 9, 2012

Hello, recently I finished Uncharted 2 in Normal mode. Then I tried to use ingame singleplayer store. But everytime i'm trying to buy something it gives that message - "Purchase Failed". Is that a bug or i'm doing something wrong ? 

Message 1 of 2 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2195 posts

Re: Singleplayer store - Purchase failed

Dec 8, 2012

Reegzon wrote:

Hello, recently I finished Uncharted 2 in Normal mode. Then I tried to use ingame singleplayer store. But everytime i'm trying to buy something it gives that message - "Purchase Failed". Is that a bug or i'm doing something wrong ? 

Some things require you to beat a certain difficulty on the single player campaign before you are able to purchase it or you must have certain prerequisites (i.e. check if you need to purchase a skin before it, for some Elena Fisher skins you need to purchase the original Elena Fisher skin that is offered, ect.) If you can't purchase it in game, try saving and exiting the singleplayer campaign and you should be able to access it at the main menu (look in extras or options, something like that.) However to purchase something from the ingame single player store whether you are outside of the campaign or in it you still may need to have done certain things to be able to purchase such skins, not to mention you have to have the correct amount of funds (in game cash, not money on your PSN wallet) to purchase said skins. If this doesn't solve your problem, private message me on these forums and I will try to elaborate further on what to do or attempt to fix the problem although that should suffice.

Raptr Gamercard
Message 2 of 2 (282 Views)
0 Likes