May 04 2012
By: wlmerscher First Son 23 posts

New double cash weekends for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

12 replies 474 views Edited May 4, 2012

Hi everyone and ND Company

Many of my friends who play Uncharted 2: Among Thieves multiplayer with me complain about the cash earning process to get lv80 as well as I do, I mean, $15.000.000 to get each level after lv60 is too much and takes a lot of time even using negative boosters, I have friends who want to get lv80 and they are able to play only on the weekends due their busy week and this game has a tiresome way of leveling up , specially for low levels who are not able to get negative boosters yet , so how about others double cash weekends? I mean, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves is awesome as well as Uncharted 3Smiley Very Happyrake's Deception, you ND did a great job in both games, both games are special for us players, so don't desappoint us Uncharted 2 fans, don't let Uncharted 2 die, give us others double cash weekends, I'm sure that a lot of players are going to be happy with this specially low levels who don't enjoy playing co op and play only deathmatch. What do you think? Good or bad idea? Please let me know

Message 1 of 13 (474 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: New double cash weekends for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

May 5, 2012

Sounds great! I doubt ND would do it though. They're all focused on UC3 now.

Message 2 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 5, 2012

I agree ... a lot of skins such as Wetsuit Elena, Heist Drake, Heist Flynn, Duch, Blaine and many others should return in Uncharted 3, it would be awesome.

Thanks for leaving your comment and sorry for my poor english, I'm not actually a native speaker.

Message 3 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

May 6, 2012

wlmerscher wrote:

and sorry for my poor english, I'm not actually a native speaker.

What's interesting is that your english is very good; infact much better than many native english speakers on this site.

I agree with your post.

Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 4 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

May 7, 2012

Thanks a lot for the compliment pal

Message 5 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

May 11, 2012

This should happen!

Message 6 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13851 posts

May 12, 2012

8X cash please! I'll go back to U2 all the time for that.

Message 7 of 13 (474 Views)
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

May 12, 2012

This would be good, but I highly doubt it's gonna happen.

~Just call me Modz~

Message 8 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 14, 2012

I think ND should care about the loyal Uncharted 2 players. I want to make it to level 80, but you need ridiculously lot of XP to manage it. If somebody from ND reads this topic, please make more double cash weekends. Without them leveling up at higher levels takes hours of playing.

But if ND don't want to struggle with organizing these weekends week after week, they could make a 2x multiplier for every match! The fans of the second game would be very grateful for this.I know that they concentrate on  the Last Of Us and U3, but this update would be just a little bit of work, but it would make many fans happy.

ND employees if you read this comment please think about it at least!

And if you make it, than thank you in the name of all players, who are still playing with your best game!

PS.: We would also be happy if you gave us some awesome(and already existing) characters, like Doughnut Lazarevic, Naughty Dog Drake, Naughty Dog Prakoso, Anniversary Drake, Holiday Flynn or Holiday Drake

Message 9 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

May 18, 2012

Please update, Uncharted 2, & spread this message.

Even if we had 3x cash days the players back on U2, would absolutely LOVE IT!

Please do any small changes, do not ignore our comments.

We the players helped your fanbase, I for one got atleast 15 people, (6) friends to buy the game, (1) brother to buy the game and (4) cousins to buy the game and like 3/4 mates on psn who i told them the game was awesome and a must buy.

I hate to see the fact there hasn't been an updates since i can remember!

Make any small changes please, whether it be 3x cash or 8x cash like there was aaaages ago, which saw U2 peak active players, many people I know on gaming forums were considering U2 then to buy U3,  but if U2 is dieing, then why should players get U3 unless, you, ND, help us to help yourselves improve on U2, by making changes! PLEASE.

I hate to see a forum, where feedback is ignored, i've used your feedback & ideas & bugs contact emails and areas, but to no avail. Please make some changes, to keep your old school loyal players who have been here since the launch of the original first Uncharted and have remained loyal. Put it this way U2 is the only game I ever play and have played for the last 6 months aswell as friends and family.!

Give us new ranks! No? Ok. Smiley Sad

[URL=http://psnprofiles.com/NFS-P-s-n-][IMG]http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/NFS-P-s-n-.png[/IMG][/URL]

Message 10 of 13 (474 Views)
0 Likes